Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh yeah she used the term friends "loosely" as loose as like her own morals. Bliddy hate these vague "who could it be?" posts 😂😂
I was thinking maybe it's still Bairdy but she's too daft to see but 🐄 gone and liked her comment 🙄
She should take her own advice and ‘say it with her chest’ 😂 but she can’t cause she’s a big s bag

Jessy7777

Jun 19, 2024
Aberdeen
Oooo @Jessy7777 are you Susan? 🥸 I do think it was the money thing. I would be livid if I borrowed money and they moaned to others about it.
Not got a clue who Susan is 😂 But the girls who work at the store have confirmed she was defo 10000% at the store, as they know who she is and they’re very reliable sources!

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
So let me get this right….. the fool doesn’t like drama… puts on a riddle me this on tiktok for the drama! Will now come over here to see if we are talking about it and tattle.
Will fake an outrage tiktok tomorrow asking why it’s anyone’s business! And to leave her alone and for everyone to stay in their own lane and leave her out the drama!
And yes I did write that in the manner of Bridget jones! 😂

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Not got a clue who Susan is 😂 But the girls who work at the store have confirmed she was defo 10000% at the store, as they know who she is and they’re very reliable sources!
Ok let you off lol 😂 She's her mod, we're trying to guess who the latest cryptic post is about thought it might be her but don't think it is now.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Wait a wee minute here!! Aha she's played us!! Video pending for that cream monstrosity suit!! What's the chances the videos coming tomorrow and she needs to build up a wee bit interaction beforehand to get a few sympathy sales!! She can't take a bigger USB drive to the police after Iggys major comment fk up. So we have fake made up drama!!
I Ken did you see the fake outrage folding of the stiffest clothes know to man? Must be what holds in her protruding uterus? 😆

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Wait a wee minute here!! Aha she's played us!! Video pending for that cream monstrosity suit!! What's the chances the videos coming tomorrow and she needs to build up a wee bit interaction beforehand to get a few sympathy sales!! She can't take a bigger USB drive to the police after Iggys major comment fk up. So we have fake made up drama!!
Yeah I think you might be right. She's probably looking for us to bite. We keep our stuff on here though we don't take it to Tiktok 🙄

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Yeah I think you might be right. She's probably looking for us to bite. We keep our stuff on here though we don't take it to Tiktok 🙄
And well she doesn't have any "friends" anyway, except Herpes, Rentagaff when in Glasgow and now Bairdy. So it has to be fake drama for the sale of the stiff suit because without sympathy buys who in their right mind is gonna buy that hideous thing!! It's giving beige clueless vibes!!