Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Has anyone seen this? Guess who’s in the comments? Gildo the dildo 😂
Thing is the influencers (well Scottish ones) started getting backlash about it all on Sunday. 🐄 was already hiding the fact she attended etc by not posting on Saturday and then lying about her "wholesome" day and evening on Sunday morning. Until the evidence of her lies started appearing. So she knew before it all kicked off and tried to save face! And then Cole and Abbie and Cherine started deleting their posts.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Has anyone seen this? Guess who’s in the comments? Gildo the dildo 😂
Their is something very strange about that gill if I was 🐄 I would questioning why her new mate is in amongst all these comments about BPerfect, especially as 🐄 is saying nothing and has been confirmed that she was indeed their with her 15 year old daughter. Come on 🐄 address it as Brendan couldn’t give a do about you.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Thing is the influencers (well Scottish ones) started getting backlash about it all on Sunday. 🐄 was already hiding the fact she attended etc by not posting on Saturday and then lying about her "wholesome" day and evening on Sunday morning. Until the evidence of her lies started appearing. So she knew before it all kicked off and tried to save face! And then Cole and Abbie and Cherine started deleting their posts.
She was deleting comments on the Saturday and Sunday too 😂 she’s full of s. I just want to poke her right in the eyes 😂