Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
That is absolutely not someone with a ED and it’s disgusting that she triggers people who do a ED charity should be calling her out its utter disgusting and with young followers like she claims on her page you are a disgrace 🐄 plus what a 🐖 when she eats it’s disgusting. 🤮
IMG_6877.png IMG_6878.png IMG_6880.png IMG_6881.png
When I looked at those pics initially, I thought that Beefers had a big jobbie on her plate!

I dislike her more with each day.
She’s a stinky, trashy tramp.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
See the thing us with this Gildo, I was just reading TL the screen shots about her slavering 💩 If and that’s a very big if it’s in their contracts to attend these events, if you had no choice with clauses etc why the hell would you take your child?

I still don't believe the meet and greet was contractual. The lives with Annalivia yes but the Glasgow M&G I think was more an invite to the creators to attend.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I hope not as having lost someone very close to me to cancer I wouldn’t want that for anyone. But she said “feeling emotions I haven’t felt before” and wouldn’t she have gone through that sort of emotions with C???
That’s what I was thinking too 🤷🏻‍♀️ she also said the last 12 hours which would of been late on last night when she posted the loyalty crap

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I hope not but did she not say the appointment is next week? Just if it was her nana why all the dramatics last night? Surely whatever friend has done her the dirty that, that would take a back seat?
I just looked back yeah you're right she did say it's next week 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno at this point it could be about anything or anyone. It's far too cryptic to even guess

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I think it will be about Nana. Poss reoccrrence which no one wants!
Nana dropped some emojis on the loyalty cryptic post and her appointment she is worried about is next week. Results can take over a week to come back aswell, currently going through it with a family member. Noone wants to have to deal with the big C. It is awful. This place and TT is a great distraction from it all at times. My switch must be broken, I couldn't swan around like she has been and I am a master at masking my problems and hiding them from the world.
I think bperfect have dropped her.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Nana dropped some emojis on the loyalty cryptic post and her appointment she is worried about is next week. Results can take over a week to come back aswell, currently going through it with a family member. Noone wants to have to deal with the big C. It is awful. This place and TT is a great distraction from it all at times. My switch must be broken, I couldn't swan around like she has been and I am a master at masking my problems and hiding them from the world.
I think bperfect have dropped her.
I think she would have known this before posting them last night 🤷🏻‍♀️ if that was the case about nana, it was dark out in the video. Surely if it was about nana she wouldn’t of been sitting there implying about a friend doing her dirty