Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
She must be trying to manipulate a situation because if she feels in the right it’s bad b nothing affects me look how happy I am and I’m acting unaffected.

This is a total manipulation and the fact she’s happy to show that she’s the one upset means she is in the wrong and is using it for an ulterior motive.
If she was only invited and wasn’t working she has no contract with be perfect for the event. That would be the stand point BP could take.

Annalivia was clearly working… so BP would have had a duty to her and she had her own due diligence to do.

Classic Steph. I am the victim.

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
I follow her because I hate her. Me and sisters all hate her and share thoughts daily. We know half her followers are bought so I wonder how many people follow her just for the drama too. I've yet to meet one person who has ever said they like her. I live quite close to her and plenty people know of her, but no-one actually likes her. Even at my last hairdressers appointment, they were laughing about her.
Let that sink vav if you're looking for more content.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Totally unrelated but if anyone near Glasgow has kiddies that like Halloween and light up houses, with inflatables figures etc, there is someone who has done their house up in Dalmarnock 💀👻🎃
My mum used to stay in dalmarnock when I was younger (before she moved to Edinburgh) make sure you glue your shoes on your feet before you go 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She must be trying to manipulate a situation because if she feels in the right it’s bad b nothing affects me look how happy I am and I’m acting unaffected.

This is a total manipulation and the fact she’s happy to show that she’s the one upset means she is in the wrong and is using it for an ulterior motive.
This! 👌

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
If she was only invited and wasn’t working she has no contract with be perfect for the event. That would be the stand point BP could take.

Annalivia was clearly working… so BP would have had a duty to her and she had her own due diligence to do.

Classic Steph. I am the victim.
It’s actually worse that she wasn’t working and went willingly and paid 😂😂😂 she probably fees like a right fanny that she wasn’t invited and not only that… the s hit the fan. Many wounds of all sorts for Steph to lick.

But the victim as always. Yes. It’s just believable. I’m certain she has the most woe is me videos on tik tok 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I follow her because I hate her. Me and sisters all hate her and share thoughts daily. We know half her followers are bought so I wonder how many people follow her just for the drama too. I've yet to meet one person who has ever said they like her. I live quite close to her and plenty people know of her, but no-one actually likes her. Even at my last hairdressers appointment, they were laughing about her.
Let that sink vav if you're looking for more content.
I would love for all the hate watchers to unfollow her to see the numbers drop, I don't follower her but still manage to see her se videos. Should have a vag amnesty 😂

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I think she’s had a police visit with regards to driving videos and told that they’ll be taking it to court for a prosecution rather than points.

She may get out of it though as she can appeal that she needs her car for commute/ disabled children yada yada.

There is evidence of using short audios etc, public witnesses. I think she’s fed 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think she’s had a police visit with regards to driving videos and told that they’ll be taking it to court for a prosecution rather than points.

She may get out of it though as she can appeal that she needs her car for commute/ disabled children yada yada.

There is evidence of using short audios etc, public witnesses. I think she’s fed 🤣🤣🤣
She has her mum on the pay roll so she be the driver 👍🏼