Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
She must be trying to manipulate a situation because if she feels in the right it’s bad b nothing affects me look how happy I am and I’m acting unaffected.

This is a total manipulation and the fact she’s happy to show that she’s the one upset means she is in the wrong and is using it for an ulterior motive.
Whatever it is we know that she will use it fully for the huns support and love,their validation that they love her what ever happens.
But we have seen this too many times before to take it seriously.she just needs to flick that switch and she will find her positivity .she is a manipulative lying scumbag.we all know it .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If I was her followers I would be bored to tears their is always a drama they keep saying to her to just post her content and ignore but she can’t as she has a boring life she loves it when people post about her, but she can’t address taking her daughter to see a groomer and that her days are numbered with BPerfect and she knows it, and now trying to drum up sympathy with the thick and blind followers. She is nothing without drama.

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Devastated that I won't get to see her groundbreaking eyebrow pencil 🤣
I think its definitely Bperfect and Brendan the wrongun. She doesn't have a clue how to navigate the JC scandal and I bet she thought saint Brendan was going to save her. She'll maybe now see that brands use creators for their own gain. Karma for her doing that her whole life.

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
All dependant on how many points she may have already on her licence
If there is enough evidence of a repeated offence the police can take her directly to court. She would be perceived to have simultaneous offences, video evidence on different days/ different clothes hairstyles. She has many many driving videos with short audios that could only have been started whilst driving.

Attachments

• 66F986FB-1D8F-46FE-9287-6033ABF297C2.png
    66F986FB-1D8F-46FE-9287-6033ABF297C2.png
    142 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
There is no B perfect on her showcase now.

The gloves are made with deerskin,there are different versions of the gloves, some are wool and some are deer skin…. None of the gloves say faux fur and there is no mention of what the fur trim is made of, it should say extra trim and what the fabric is.. it’s china and they can get away with this.
I can still see bperfect products on her showcase.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Is it maybe Petr that’s grown a set of balls and said something because of all the stuff going about in regards to BP?
Or have BP dropped her, most likely they are her biggest pay check and she’s gonna have to move out pip mansion 🤷🏻‍♀️ remember she said B was like family she probably counted him as a friend
Maybe her management 🤞🤷‍♀️

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
‘Ms It’s wild people on the internet think I owe them an explanation’

IMG_0371.jpeg
Imagine announcing you're posting drafts... you do it daily VaV ... tickshop vids to get the coin in for heating bills/boob job/solicitor for divorce or court 🤣 ... im sure if child is under 16 you need to be separated for min 2 yrs and have to pay for divorce, only know cause hubby waited until his son was 16 so neither of them had to pay,they had been separated for over 3 yrs but both said to wait til he was 16 due to court fee & solicitors fees , might be different now as that was 5 yrs ago.