Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Seen over on TL that she could have been dropped by bPredator as her showcase doesn’t have any of their products in but they’re all still there.
There is no B perfect on her showcase now.

The gloves are made with deerskin,there are different versions of the gloves, some are wool and some are deer skin…. None of the gloves say faux fur and there is no mention of what the fur trim is made of, it should say extra trim and what the fabric is.. it’s china and they can get away with this.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I think she’s had a police visit with regards to driving videos and told that they’ll be taking it to court for a prosecution rather than points.

She may get out of it though as she can appeal that she needs her car for commute/ disabled children yada yada.

There is evidence of using short audios etc, public witnesses. I think she’s fed 🤣🤣🤣
All dependant on how many points she may have already on her licence

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I think she’s had a police visit with regards to driving videos and told that they’ll be taking it to court for a prosecution rather than points.

She may get out of it though as she can appeal that she needs her car for commute/ disabled children yada yada.

There is evidence of using short audios etc, public witnesses. I think she’s fed 🤣🤣🤣

Here's hoping . Think's she's above the law , that one .

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
There is no B perfect on her showcase now.

The gloves are made with deerskin,there are different versions of the gloves, some are wool and some are deer skin…. None of the gloves say faux fur and there is no mention of what the fur trim is made of, it should say extra trim and what the fabric is.. it’s china and they can get away with this.
I can still see a few BPerfect products in her showcase

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
The thing with Vav is she's now fooked. If she came of social media, she'd never be able to get a proper job as she's too well known now (for the wrong reasons) and no one would want their business associated with her. She's put herself in an impossible predicament, yes she has absolutely brought this all on herself but like a typical Narc she won't see it like that. It'll be the nasty trolls fault as per usual. She's well and truly her own worst enemy. 😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
The thing with Vav is she's now fooked. If she came of social media, she'd never be able to get a proper job as she's too well known now (for the wrong reasons) and no one would want their business associated with her. She's put herself in an impossible predicament, yes she has absolutely brought this all on herself but like a typical Narc she won't see it like that. It'll be the nasty trolls fault as per usual. She's well and truly her own worst enemy. 😂😂
A Google search of Stephanie Vavron would close down any job offers.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well it’s not Iggy pop but is it only me who thinks that’s quite a blunt reply even with the ‘xxx’ 🤔
Imagine spending your life having to support someone like Steph my mum would be so angry with me after all she has done they are all just cut from the same cloth, and gill inserting herself as she feels it’s some kind on injustice like I have said before maybe think how her first husband’s family feels or the people she has bullied it’s all just weird on gill part and it will come to bite her.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
What the do is this morning video new emotions you have never felt you don’t feel emotions 🐄. And why is this dickhead still in her comments she feels for her how about feel for all the people she has done awful things to gill she is not a good egg and never has been.

IMG_6902.jpeg

View attachment v0f044gc0000cs53bofog65v8ie6lo4g.mp4
I find this pathetic.

Pathetic and incredibly bloody irritating.

Imagine setting up a camera to film this crap.

Beefers, you are a complete embarrassment.