Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
There is no B perfect on her showcase now.

The gloves are made with deerskin,there are different versions of the gloves, some are wool and some are deer skin…. None of the gloves say faux fur and there is no mention of what the fur trim is made of, it should say extra trim and what the fabric is.. it’s china and they can get away with this.
She'll make on she quit with them because of the recent drama I think said drama will be handy for her as an excuse to why she's been dropped that's Steph all over . We see ya Steph 🤣

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Desperate times call for desperate measures 😂 Any se will do 😅
Very obviously!

She has her last ££££ before Christmas to think about!

We all do, incidentally, I’m not having a go at anyone other than her.

Get punting those Air Fresheners Skidders.
L probably wants some very expensive make up from Santa - BPredator just won’t do.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
I took my littlest one over last night, one side of my family are from Bridgeton 😂 this house was in the Athletes village
My mum stayed in the maisonettes between the high rise flats there is also a house in blackhill and barrowfield that do the same at Halloween, before I moved away from Glasgow I used to go and see them and the kids loved it.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So she said this morning, she’d be posting drafts and s tok shop videos…. Posts hee haw so more folk comment on her woe is me, she doesn’t get the views with the shop crap she’s posts 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s her pathetic follower who are the most brainless people they don’t see they she needs drama she will never not want drama in her life and she is not getting any, imagine having to keep doing woa is me posts because you are boring plus the police case she has her mother isn’t helping with that they are probably just laughing at her.

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
The thing with Vav is she's now fooked. If she came of social media, she'd never be able to get a proper job as she's too well known now (for the wrong reasons) and no one would want their business associated with her. She's put herself in an impossible predicament, yes she has absolutely brought this all on herself but like a typical Narc she won't see it like that. It'll be the nasty trolls fault as per usual. She's well and truly her own worst enemy. 😂😂
This 👏🏻 she's all but dug her own grave at this stage & she's too wrapped up in her own importance to see it.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Her Facebook page has a picture of 2 more gift tags for Dunelm 1 boy 1-2yrs old and the gift is Lego 🤔 I’m pretty sure this would be very very dangerous for that age, is she writing these herself now 🤦🏻‍♀️
That looks like it’s someone else’s pic, says someone else’s name on it and her car is a merc that steering wheel is a bmw

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
That looks like it’s someone else’s pic, says someone else’s name on it and her car is a merc that steering wheel is a bmw

She shared that post from someone else because they tagged her saying 🐄 inspired her.
Oh yeh never noticed that bit 🤦🏻‍♀️ so used to her 🐂 💩 lol

Attachments

• IMG_6919.png
    IMG_6919.png
    335 KB · Views: 42