Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Who’s Gildo bashing now? 😂 she’s another one who needs poked in the eyes

Still going on about Soph @Boo , still not taking any accountability for her mistake!

Her and Vagisil are well suited pals. Herpes Aimee should get her teeth done and the 3 of them could do an all female BeeGees tribute act!!
How Deep Is Your Love? Shallow as do coz we're a bunch of narcissistic coos!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Still going on about Soph @Boo , still not taking any accountability for her mistake!

Her and Vagisil are well suited pals. Herpes Aimee should get her teeth done and the 3 of them could do an all female BeeGees tribute act!!
How Deep Is Your Love? Shallow as do coz we're a bunch of narcissistic coos!!
It’s not a wise move considering she knows she’s going to get some heat for Vangelina being a customer 😏 if she is a paying customer. She already said she has concerns so why drag up the stuff with Sophie when she knows she was in the bloody wrong!!!! She’s no very bright!!! Or she is and is just trying to bring traffic to her page

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Screenshot_20241013_131541_TikTok.jpg

Bairdy it's giving "send noodz" vibes!!
If Gill doesn’t manage patients who is she to give advice?! She has no medical back ground 🤯
I also read another review but can’t find it now 🤦🏻‍♀️ so this lassie had a consultation for a boob uplift, tummy tuck and lipo, she was told she wasn’t suitable for a tummy tuck and lip and also that all this couldn’t be achieved in one surgery….. she spoke to Gildo at a later date whom said it could be 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t trust this Cnut one bit… also read about photos of patients ending up on someone else’s computer 😱

Attachments

• IMG_2218.png
    IMG_2218.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 79

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Screenshot_20241013_131541_TikTok.jpg

Bairdy it's giving "send noodz" vibes!!

This boils my piss . Is she a trained medical professional to be giving advice on life changing medical procedures ?! . TT is a dangerous app , which allows this . It must be every doctor's / surgeon's nightmare . It's like me as a trained beauty therapist , going on thinking I'm a dermatologist . Bore off !

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s so far gone honestly, a cup with a few stickers on “mean the world” to her ??? How about your children mean the world, put as much effort into them as you do exploiting them and punting se n you might be able to keep them with you full time doll 👀
The cups are awful. There are far nicer decals than those dimante ones.

She’s looking hurrendous in the aldi haul of se again.

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Just watches Keri romas review of the ugg dupes and she’s refreshingly honest that they’re poor quality not Steph though eh. Everything is high quality. Newsflash it’s cheap tat stop trying to sell it high end quality items.

These tik tok shops Will be the nail in her coffin that is her ‘ career ‘ especially if she can’t fin be honest.