Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
No, you just can't think of your own content. You've been copying her content for ages and can't understand why you don't get her views. She's another wrongun but her content is basically consistently the same and her followers for some reason enjoy it.
Go think up your own content.
And remember guys she was taking a break only YESTERDAY due to emotions she's never felt before. She's an absolute fraud.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241013_174622_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20241013_174622_TikTok.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 110
Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Stolen from tattle omg sheā€™s really minging isnā€™t she šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Good job I donā€™t have confirm how naturally stunnnnning I am to the trolls pmsl JK btw šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

#iggypop2pending
Did you SEE the utter state of those PJs ???

I saw this on TL and, frankly, I was aghast.

The static alone would be a worry but, holy CRAP, could she look any more cheap and nasty?!

Edit to add: does she never wash that bloody stinky mop of a head? Sheā€™s a complete manky disgrace.

Last edited:

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
IMG_0966.png
Was it not just last week that she said she was NOT a 10?
So Iā€™m sorry but if she is going to get those tits lifted. (I would be nicer but itā€™s vav)I think implants tooā€¦. Her blazers wonā€™t fit šŸ˜† she wonā€™t be a size 10 chest. If she is reading here and I know she will, give me a clap back and let me know, Thanks hun

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
No, you just can't think of your own content. You've been copying her content for ages and can't understand why you don't get her views. She's another wrongun but her content is basically consistently the same and her followers for some reason enjoy it.
Go think up your own content.
And remember guys she was taking a break only YESTERDAY due to emotions she's never felt before. She's an absolute fraud.
Was the emotions she felt due to having an orgasm over cookies? šŸ˜‚

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Foe those of us who are blocked, has she said exactly when her ā€œprocedureā€ is taking place?
She said this week but asked her huns what she needs as she was packing her case tonight. This emotion drama hasnā€™t lasted long. Wonder if itā€™s to do with Petr as she mentioned he Max but and then something bout not having a husband to moan at her for buying the crap she just showed

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
So that Gill really isnā€™t selling these slimming jags is she !! How bad she feels, how sheā€™s seriously thinking of stopping and if she can maintain things once she stops ?? But the interesting thing was how lattes that she loves make her feel bad, this would explain why chubby cheeks has been hammering the monster in the morning instead of her usual coffees and no costa drive throughs either

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She said this week but asked her huns what she needs as she was packing her case tonight. This emotion drama hasnā€™t lasted long. Wonder if itā€™s to do with Petr as she mentioned he Max but and then something bout not having a husband to moan at her for buying the crap she just showed
I said this the other night, I think itā€™s something to do with Petr šŸ˜‚
I have a feeling her surgery is tomorrow since sheā€™s had an everything shower šŸ˜‚