Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Oh yeh never noticed that bit 🤦🏻‍♀️ so used to her 🐂 💩 lol
Oh look at me let's get attention for myself by showing I'm in a different car whoopee fing do Steph so what ? And do off with your crying videos you've made your bed . I saw that Veronica s video about unaliving herself this morning what the do is wrong with these people that they need to come on telling people that! it's really triggering for some folk and she's not the only 1 at it all this talk about mental health but surely these videos have an effect on their kids I'm pretty sure she has a teenager that could see that . If your mental health is that bad keep it to share with close family and friends why tell a heap of strangers on the internet? Coz they all know that crying and for some reason talking about taking their own lives gets them more attention. Please stop . Get help from a professional! Maybe I'm just jealous I didn't make it on her list 😧

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh look at me let's get attention for myself by showing I'm in a different car whoopee fing do Steph so what ? And do off with your crying videos you've made your bed . I saw that Veronica s video about unaliving herself this morning what the do is wrong with these people that they need to come on telling people that! it's really triggering for some folk and she's not the only 1 at it all this talk about mental health but surely these videos have an effect on their kids I'm pretty sure she has a teenager that could see that . If your mental health is that bad keep it to share with close family and friends why tell a heap of strangers on the internet? Coz they all know that crying and for some reason talking about taking their own lives gets them more attention. Please stop . Get help from a professional! Maybe I'm just jealous I didn't make it on her list 😧
I think she reposted someone else’s post to her story as she is tagged in it.

She posted that se yesterday, has been ignoring peoples comments but her reposts show she’s been on 🤷🏻‍♀️ attention seeking Cnut.

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Can’t stand Aimee but do you not think tattle comments about dunelm are out of order?? Surely anyone raising awareness for children in need is good? Yes aimless did a terrible job as always but accusing her of taking all the tabs it a crazy to me….
Oops meant to choose this one for the above comment 😂😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
🚨🚨🚨 we are back in business fellow bridge dwellers 🚨🚨🚨

Was that a whole 24 hours she managed?!
That blazer video was filmed in Friday night, clothes, jewellery ie rings are what she wore on Friday 😂😭 so for have such a s 12hrs that’s she claims is one load of 💩💩💩💩 she’s a liaaaarrrrrrrr drafts my arse 😂 drafts from Friday… all these new emotions but still managed to film fent 🤦🏻‍♀️