Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Said she was gonna pre record morning videos for when she was getting it done and post them and pretend she hadnt gotten the surgeru....but couldn't because of her stressful weekend. So basically admitting she was going to lie to her followers 🙄
And why would that be great content 🤷‍♀️Obviously fierce like her nana with humour only a family like hers would understand. You know like hill billies that live in isolation from the real world

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Said she was gonna pre record morning videos for when she was getting it done and post them and pretend she hadnt gotten the surgeru....but couldn't because of her stressful weekend. So basically admitting she was going to lie to her followers 🙄
OMG I was thinking this?!

She's just admitted what a liar she is, EVERYTHING she shares is lies and manipulation for engagement

She's doesn't need to worry about trolls, she's getting closer and closer to screwing up this "job" herself

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
OMG I was thinking this?!

She's just admitted what a liar she is, EVERYTHING she shares is lies and manipulation for engagement

She's doesn't need to worry about trolls, she's getting closer and closer to screwing up this "job" herself
Sooner the better ! Her coming off the app for a couple of days didn’t even last 24 hours! She’s an absolute rocket.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
What was the point in the morning video? And the hair looked s 😂
I think when she is in recovery I don’t think she will want anyone touching her 😆 never mind her hair!!
But do I hope she has a se time….. se recovery and looses a lot of huns as all she will do is be a victim of her own doing! The complaining she is going to be doing on tiktok will be unbearable!!!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I think when she is in recovery I don’t think she will want anyone touching her 😆 never mind her hair!!
But do I hope she has a se time….. se recovery and looses a lot of huns as all she will do is be a victim of her own doing! The complaining she is going to be doing on tiktok will be unbearable!!!
Why does she need tan and her hair done to get her tits lifted ?? Who cares 🤷‍♀️

May 24, 2024
The World
She probably had the surgery on Friday and pretending this is real time. Gill is just going along with it.
Too much detail about the filming in the comments.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Gill is dying to get people to attack her business. She's obviously needing clients. Don't give this Steph wannabe any airtime. She's even starting the sniffing and dairy intolerance se. We've said before, it's not "trolls" you need to look out for, it's those who get a weird obsession.
I just came here to post the same! 17 sniffs in a 4 minute video, yes I counted so you don’t have to 😘 I wonder if her dairy intolerance is like Beefy’s, only if someone sees her ingesting it 🧐

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
For the avoidance of any doubt, here it is:

I couldn’t give a monkey’s chuff about Beefers‘ tits Or when she’s having them heaved up. I honestly couldn’t care less.

That Gill creature is becoming every bit as irritating as her current (it won’t last) bestie.