Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ffs is there NOTHING this woman won’t use as content.
Tell us your nana has breast cancer .without telling us she has breast cancer 😡😡he
She has a boring life so has nothing else to use she does nothing apart from shopping and going out for lunch with mad Pam of nana no mates around her, plus now doing this boob uplift isn’t going to change the t she is and her awful behaviour she will look like a right weird shape once she has had her boob job she will have no use for gill the dick who inserts herself in other people’s business.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Bolt ! I just cannae with her , proceeds to move the box ( delivering to her gran ) to show off the miraculous size 8 / 10 midriff from overnight , no exercise etc . Fk me , I must be doing something wrong and not following the Vavron book of dieting ! She is an utter head fk for people / young lassies with these filters .

Last edited:

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Bolt ! I just cannae with her , proceeds to move the box deluvering to her gran to show off the miraculous size 8 / 10 mid riff from overnight , no exercise etc . Fk me , I must be doing something wrong and not following the Vavron book of dieting ! She is an utter head fk for people / young lassies with these filters .
Wonder how many takes that took . To get just the right angle.
Could be a filter though .

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Now she’s stuffing her face with McDonald’s. I jsut cant. She deserves every thing that’s coming for her. Karma isn’t forgiving.

Pretending that McDonalds is a fing gourmet Michelin star with her reactions.
It’s the noises, the sauce all on her face, the close up of the burger with her slabbers on it🤢I actually just boaked

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She has a boring life so has nothing else to use she does nothing apart from shopping and going out for lunch with mad Pam of nana no mates around her, plus now doing this boob uplift isn’t going to change the t she is and her awful behaviour she will look like a right weird shape once she has had her boob job she will have no use for gill the dick who inserts herself in other people’s business.
I bet she'll be uploading tik toks before she's even out of surgery wired to the moon she'll not stay off untill she's recovered coz shes addicted I bet she'll be in a right state lol

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
So in pip mansion she wears her Colombo mac but outside it's a short t-shirt and the camera angle directed at her body rather than the box she's talking about 🤔 she's such a dick 🙄

I mean she look's like that Ashleigh lettuce leaf a day , McNab , overnight ! Wtaf , Chavy's diet is terrible , frequently stuffing her napper with McD's and ready meals .

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
See she's recovered from all those emotions fast ! Just had nothing to film cos shes boring as fk ! Thats also why she couldn't do her morning videos in advance ..not enough content ! Its freezing in Glasgow today . I had to defrost my car this morning and this arsehole is walking around in a cropped tshirt ! She had a fing coat on inside a pub last week 🤷‍♀️ . Who thinks shes been in nana's already and just went out to film that ( probably half a dozen times to get the right angle) Total clown . This is what the weight loss has been about .. lose it before she gets her new tits ! She will gain it back in no time if shes really eating the se she claims to be

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Right so I’ve done a bit of gooooogling

Cosmedicare CAN lose their license if they operate on her…..

So their gonna perform a body altering procedure on someone who actively has a significant mental illness (bulimia body dismorphia) and she’s broadly addressed this over the past few weeks she’s also dropped hmm hmm 3/4 dress sizes in a short matter of weeks (this is called disrepute) gill could be heavily fined or shut down

Gill has followed her for a significant amount of time and has watched this

And bcos Steph isn’t admitting using the balloon or injections and alluding it’s the trolls and stress she’s in an active flare up it’s not historic!!!!

ABERGAL GET THIS ON YOUR PAGE !!! Cosmedicare need shut down they have went against ethics and code of conduct!!!

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
See she's recovered from all those emotions fast ! Just had nothing to film cos shes boring as fk ! Thats also why she couldn't do her morning videos in advance ..not enough content ! Its freezing in Glasgow today . I had to defrost my car this morning and this arsehole is walking around in a cropped tshirt ! She had a fing coat on inside a pub last week 🤷‍♀️ . Who thinks shes been in nana's already and just went out to film that ( probably half a dozen times to get the right angle) Total clown . This is what the weight loss has been about .. lose it before she gets her new tits ! She will gain it back in no time if shes really eating the se she claims to be
She will be thanking the gods of narcissism for nanas cancer( scare or otherwise) the timing has B(een) perfect. I have never seen her looking so chirpy.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Right so I’ve done a bit of gooooogling

Cosmedicare CAN lose their license if they operate on her…..

So their gonna perform a body altering procedure on someone who actively has a significant mental illness (bulimia body dismorphia) and she’s broadly addressed this over the past few weeks she’s also dropped hmm hmm 3/4 dress sizes in a short matter of weeks (this is called disrepute) gill could be heavily fined or shut down

Gill has followed her for a significant amount of time and has watched this

And bcos Steph isn’t admitting using the balloon or injections and alluding it’s the trolls and stress she’s in an active flare up it’s not historic!!!!

ABERGAL GET THIS ON YOUR PAGE !!! Cosmedicare need shut down they have went against ethics and code of conduct!!!
Unfortunately what she tells on TT does not mean it’s the same story that the cosmetic company have have been given.
Because of confidentiality she might have admitted to cosMedicare that she has told lies on here. As she knows it couldn’t come out.she is safe to lie on here as much as she wants ,whilst being honest about that with her medical team.
Problems is now, will the real Steph vavron please stand up. Which version do they believe ?