Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Not her trolling is it? I mean those awful red satin pyjamas didn’t play ball with the size 6 filters did they. I can confirm it was freezing here today, it was zero degrees around 6.30am and must have been lunchtime before it got to even 10 degrees so if the fake surprise was filmed today it was done very briefly outside. Nobody is wearing just a t-shirt today, not even runners

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
There is nothing she won't film and nothing is sacred.
HAHM posted a video about Clomana's re breast cancer. It actually raises awareness and is informative as usual.
Her video is to flaunt her body, nothing to do with awareness and invade here nana's privacy. She's pathetic.
This.
Been trying to think of a nice way to say what im thinking but it isn't happening.
How the hoop, if your nana, that you claim to adore, is allegedly getting checks or something alluding to breast cancer, would you think that's it's great timing to go and get yours enlarged/lifted whatever? What in the actual. If Gill is such a bestie, surely she would have said no bother let's postpone, Take care of your family, we can get you in when it suits etc .
Blows my mind that people don't see this

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Nana was being treated a year ago, this is not new. She’s got an appointment which sounds like a scheduled checkup for it
So bog standard appointment? I was reading it as the pyjama gift was because she might be going into hospital.
Which is of course what all vavs hints are about .misleading,dramatic and designed to gain the huns sympathy.
She is one manipulative madam .

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
This.
Been trying to think of a nice way to say what im thinking but it isn't happening.
How the hoop, if your nana, that you claim to adore, is allegedly getting checks or something alluding to breast cancer, would you think that's it's great timing to go and get yours enlarged/lifted whatever? What in the actual. If Gill is such a bestie, surely she would have said no bother let's postpone, Take care of your family, we can get you in when it suits etc .
Blows my mind that people don't see this

Yeah it doesn't make sense to me. I know there's no relation to breast surgery and cancer but for someone who was going through the worst emotions just 2 days ago, eating issues etc it just doesn't make sense. No reputable surgeon or anaesthetist would carry out surgery in a "fragile" state. It's all made up guff.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Is that it? She showed off her midriff which she normally does? Is that’s what you are excited about beefy? flash it. Cause your arse and thunder thighs will still be massive and you’re still a massive bully and liar and tool.
You’re not only lying to yourself but your loyal Huns. 😂 what a great influencer you are 😆
I like how you told nana what they were before she even opens the box 😂 how old are you????

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
She will be thanking the gods of narcissism for nanas cancer( scare or otherwise) the timing has B(een) perfect. I have never seen her looking so chirpy.
She better not throw that Cancer scare. My mum has breast cancer last year and it was the worst time of our lives, and then my partner had a scare not long ago. You don’t see me, all over SM about our private thing.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Yeah it doesn't make sense to me. I know there's no relation to breast surgery and cancer but for someone who was going through the worst emotions just 2 days ago, eating issues etc it just doesn't make sense. No reputable surgeon or anaesthetist would carry out surgery in a "fragile" state. It's all made up guff.
It’s bad taste is it? Vav doesn’t care she just puts herself first again, free pjs to anyone who has to be a therapist round her 😆

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So bog standard appointment? I was reading it as the pyjama gift was because she might be going into hospital.
Which is of course what all vavs hints are about .misleading,dramatic and designed to gain the huns sympathy.
She is one manipulative madam .
Yearly checkup I think because she told everyone about it at the time. Apparently nana was just out of hospital after surgery and attended Vavs stepdads 50th where nana proceeded to post a photo on Facebook of stephs hand with a ring on her engagement finger with Rylan

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Surely it’s all kind of wrongs for gill to be speaking about medical things when she has no medical background as stated in that reply she has no patient contact, what she is doing is extremely dangerous she is the owner, I can’t believe she has attached herself to Steph and her family so so unprofessional, and to involve yourself in Tik tok drama on someone you don’t know, she has already used Chelsea and she is obviously speaking about her mod/friend so why would she be any different with gill after she has had her boob job it’s such a weird situation and from a business owner who looks desperate all over Tik tok obviously doesn’t have a husband to say she is being a clown online.
IMG_6969.jpeg