Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I really think anyone making complaints is playing right into her and gills hands. They are desperate for folk to phone or email so they can do woe is me videos
I agree.they could be playing the long game.i really don’t think gill would allow the surgery if there really is any issues with vavs health ,mental or physical.i think vav has probably been upfront about the exaggeration she has put out in this app.
It may have made her look like A.a basket case or B a very good player.
I wouldn’t be rushing to make any complaints as I do think this may be just what they are waiting for.i also think there is a lot more communication between the two than what they would admit. Friends now. Besties even . Poor aimmie will be dumped soon .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I really think anyone making complaints is playing right into her and gills hands. They are desperate for folk to phone or email so they can do woe is me videos
Totally agree give them nothing as if getting new boobs is going to change her horrible personality I very much doubt it she has still done awful things and to bring up cancer after what she did to her first husband family is just disgusting obviously doesn’t respect her own family privacy with speaking about her nana health conditions nothing is kept private and it’s all has to be on Tik tok.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I agree.they could be playing the long game.i really don’t think gill would allow the surgery if there really is any issues with vavs health ,mental or physical.i think vav has probably been upfront about the exaggeration she has put out in this app.
I wouldn’t be rushing to make any complaints as I do think this may be just what they are waiting for.i also think there is a lot more communication between the two than what they would admit. Friends now. Besties even . Poor aimmie will be dumped soon .
I defo think they are in contact a lot as 🐄 doesn’t have Chelsea to rant to and make feel guilty for her apparently trolling, I think gill is playing a very dangerous game and I do think it will come back to bite her on the arse as 😆 doesn’t care about anyone else apart from herself. New tit is all well and good 🐄 but you will always still be a t surgeons can’t change that.

May 24, 2024
The World
‘So Stephanie I see you’ve documented your struggles with bulimia, and are vocal about your eating disorder. This is something we need to take in to serious consideration before your surgery, if at all it can even go ahead’

‘Awk don’t worry about that, that’s not real. No. I just say that for drama 🤷‍♀️ Anyway where do I sign?’

…….’sign here then….’

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I think Gill might actually be a bit unstable the way she is trying to peck into everyone’s business. I think she may be a very lonely sad individual and is grabbing onto Vav in hope of getting some of the quite frankly insane TikTok attention from associating with her. There is something not quite right there. Not sure who should be more scared of who there…….

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Yip I totally agree!
I think encouraging folk to report Gill is a waste of time and dare I say it could look obsessive or jealous ( I will see myself out)🚪
This is giving BOTH of them fs the attention they so desperately crave.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
They’re 2 grown women playing immature and dangerous games on a social media platform where young and vulnerable people could be watching. One has much more to lose than the other when it comes to reputation. I have never seen a business owner behave like Gill on social media. She comes across like Steph, doubles down when called out and has nobody to rein her in, which says to me she’s a narcissist too. Not a tag I bandy about without good reason.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yip I totally agree!
I think encouraging folk to report Gill is a waste of time and dare I say it could look obsessive or jealous ( I will see myself out)🚪
This is giving BOTH of them fs the attention they so desperately crave.
Totally agree I gill will find out the hard way what vav is all about she is using her for her surgery then when that is over she will move on to someone else, it speaks volumes how 🐄treated Chelsea even her Huns to think that Chelsea put up with it for a couple of years and seen the pitty me every few months when she got back in touch should show what 🐄 is like.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Surely it’s all kind of wrongs for gill to be speaking about medical things when she has no medical background as stated in that reply she has no patient contact, what she is doing is extremely dangerous she is the owner, I can’t believe she has attached herself to Steph and her family so so unprofessional, and to involve yourself in Tik tok drama on someone you don’t know, she has already used Chelsea and she is obviously speaking about her mod/friend so why would she be any different with gill after she has had her boob job it’s such a weird situation and from a business owner who looks desperate all over Tik tok obviously doesn’t have a husband to say she is being a clown online.
IMG_6969.jpeg
That reply is so unprofessional and so chavy! Cocky even! Why does she think she is above the law and complaint procedures? Gadz stick you company up vavs arse. It’s wide enough

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Here’s another thing for the 2 of them to ponder. Steph has done a couple of videos now about the boob lift but she’s got plenty videos showing her nipples protruding like coat hooks facing forward not down with no bra. So which is it, body filters or not because there’s deception going on and could even be a business encouraging needless surgery.