Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
HA!! She’s going to find out what real pain is!
When I had my 2nd boob job I went to Glasgow to the Elanic clinic and they did it under sedation I went home the same day and fin hell the pain was horrific I could barely move NEVER AGAIN!! The first time I stayed in Nuffield hospital in Glasgow over night and the pain was managed better, it will come a point where I will need to get these replaced but I will be going to Albyn and staying overnight, The surgeon says aww it’s a little uncomfortable after, NAH they were talking se it was agony haha big beefy!, although I have fake tits nobody knows coz they ain’t stupidly big for my size x

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Right so I’ve done a bit of gooooogling

Cosmedicare CAN lose their license if they operate on her…..

So their gonna perform a body altering procedure on someone who actively has a significant mental illness (bulimia body dismorphia) and she’s broadly addressed this over the past few weeks she’s also dropped hmm hmm 3/4 dress sizes in a short matter of weeks (this is called disrepute) gill could be heavily fined or shut down

Gill has followed her for a significant amount of time and has watched this

And bcos Steph isn’t admitting using the balloon or injections and alluding it’s the trolls and stress she’s in an active flare up it’s not historic!!!!

ABERGAL GET THIS ON YOUR PAGE !!! Cosmedicare need shut down they have went against ethics and code of conduct!!!
I personally wouldn’t say they need shut down, maybe Gill just needs to wrap her s and stay out of TikTok drama.
I dont understand why you are actively going after Gill and her business, yeh she is a daft t but she will be a daft t with bloody good lawyers at her back and if you want it out there maybe post it on your own page and not expect others to do it for you. Just saying

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I defo think they are in contact a lot as 🐄 doesn’t have Chelsea to rant to and make feel guilty for her apparently trolling, I think gill is playing a very dangerous game and I do think it will come back to bite her on the arse as 😆 doesn’t care about anyone else apart from herself. New tit is all well and good 🐄 but you will always still be a t surgeons can’t change that.
I think gill feels superior to vav, and that gill knows all of vavs games. That she is actually playing vav.
But she’s wrong ,one thing that walloper is extremely good at is manipulating people, vavs the one who is playing gill.and gill will soon find that out. Vav does nothing that won’t benifit herself. She is loyal to nobody and will throw anyone at all under the bus if it means she stays on top . Watch this space .

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
She's getting new boobs so she can play with them herself. No man will ever touch them 🤣 I've never known her to be single this long in her life. Even if anyone is sad enough to date her, she'll never ever have a long term relationship.
Agree with leaving Gill alone. She's wired wrong and attaching herself to creators with a following and businesses on tiktok. Surgeons will stay clear if she keeps that up. She'll screw up her own business.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
‘So Stephanie I see you’ve documented your struggles with bulimia, and are vocal about your eating disorder. This is something we need to take in to serious consideration before your surgery, if at all it can even go ahead’

‘Awk don’t worry about that, that’s not real. No. I just say that for drama 🤷‍♀️ Anyway where do I sign?’

…….’sign here then….’
Pretty accurate I would say .

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Steph won’t say it’s painful she will make out that it was wonderful coz that will be the terms on her getting it done, I believe 100% she isn’t paying for this surgery. Imagine going to the lengths of having surgery for content 😂 shes a fin fool, I had mine because I was as flat as an ironing board and just felt awful, I had 2 kids and nothing developed the surgeon used the word “deformed” that didn’t help my self esteem, I thought about it for many years before I went for it, she probably doesn’t think to the future that this will be a lifelong thing of getting these replaced unless you have them removed completely, but I don’t regret getting them done it sorted out my confidence problems and I’ve been lucky to not have major problems but that’s not to say that I won’t in the future x

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s had her surgery this afternoon I’m guessing, that’s a draft she’s posted. I can take pain but she’s in for it especially with M regardless of Iggy helping her. I wasn’t too bad after mine but my kids are much older and helped around the house.

I’ve just caught up, I was blue lighted to A&E late yesterday evening, I’m not long home and been put to bed, where I have to stay for a few days and for once I’m listening. I have been in a lot of abdominal pain for about a week, unexplained bleeding, confusion then yesterday I collapsed didn’t know where I was, so turns out I left a tampon in which had been there for over 2 weeks 😭 I didn’t even realise 🤦🏻‍♀️ you couldn’t write this, doctor said I’ve been very lucky

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She's getting new boobs so she can play with them herself. No man will ever touch them 🤣 I've never known her to be single this long in her life. Even if anyone is sad enough to date her, she'll never ever have a long term relationship.
Agree with leaving Gill alone. She's wired wrong and attaching herself to creators with a following and businesses on tiktok. Surgeons will stay clear if she keeps that up. She'll screw up her own business.
True dat, the last man had barely left when a new one was on the scene. Never been this long. Her rapid aging and reputation holding them back, love that for her

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
She’s had her surgery this afternoon I’m guessing, that’s a draft she’s posted. I can take pain but she’s in for it especially with M regardless of Iggy helping her. I wasn’t too bad after mine but my kids are much older and helped around the house.

I’ve just caught up, I was blue lighted to A&E late yesterday evening, I’m not long home and been put to bed, where I have to stay for a few days and for once I’m listening. I have been in a lot of abdominal pain for about a week, unexplained bleeding, confusion then yesterday I collapsed didn’t know where I was, so turns out I left a tampon in which had been there for over 2 weeks 😭 I didn’t even realise 🤦🏻‍♀️ you couldn’t write this, doctor said I’ve been very lucky
Oh god I hope you feel better soon x

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

Very lucky, you take care now x

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

Get well soon . I bet you didnae make a TT vid on it either ! 💕

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham

Oh my god you poor thing 🫂 Yes you rest up! I hope you feel better soon❤️ xxxx