Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I was annoyed with myself but I have had a lot in and real things going on, so can’t be too hard on myself. I’m on 2 types of abx for two weeks and strong cocodomol but I don’t like taking them. I got some IVs whilst in there too. Thank you ❤️
Hope you’re ok my lovely, what a bloody woman you are!! ❤️ xxx

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
The singing and dancing one tonight looks as if it’s from the same day she did the post about America. She had bright red nails . Looks like the same coffee mug both days . Her nails are light pink today ..well could be white over her red lol . Defo red nails in tonight’s post . Reckon she’s already in Glasgow
You are right.this mornings TT looks like it’s a hotel room.
She’ll be under anaesthetic in a couple of hours.
I don’t know if this is the first time she has said it’s an implant as well as an uplift.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Wtaf , not allowed to wear make up ?! The surgeon doesn't give a fk what yer hair or what you look like you daft cnut and the skin is skinning 🤣 . She think's she's a celeb in there right enough . Aw gawd , didn't realise mumsie was there to hold the hand . Co dependent as always . 🙄

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
You are right.this mornings TT looks like it’s a hotel room.
She’ll be under anaesthetic in a couple of hours.
I don’t know if this is the first time she has said it’s an implant as well as an uplift.
Her location is coming up as Livingston . She’s such a t . If you want to lie to your followers you need to remember they notice every detail . Wait a few weeks and she will be flashing the tits as well as the midriff 🙄