Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Pure class , goes for a however many grand operation and got fake Ugg Taz off TT shop . Classy , kin like . See them all turn up for their pricey ops these days in their designer TT . Oh my days . 🤣 Nothing wrong with bargain hunting but nope . Better dupes elsewhere .
Awww poor Vangelina has no friends salons to go get her wig washed 😂😭 after I had mine I went to my pals salons got her to wash and blow dry my hair, braids are no good for the old head aches 😆
They bloody chunky things are no good if she’s gonna be a bit unstable, on her feet that is, we already know she’s unstable.

The brothers GF training to be a nurse 😂😭 I know we all had to learn at some point but my dressings were checked at the clinic, first time by my surgeon a few days post op then by a nurse on two other occasions.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Wtaf , not allowed to wear make up ?! The surgeon doesn't give a fk what yer hair or what you look like you daft cnut and the skin is skinning 🤣 . She think's she's a celeb in there right enough . Aw gawd , didn't realise mumsie was there to hold the hand . Co dependent as always . 🙄
Wait for it…. Everyone mentioned how beautiful her skin was they just needed her skin care routine 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Smallest implant going in along with an uplift guys 🤡

@Aurora85 i hope you’re taking it easy, get well soon Lovely xx
Thanks lovely 😭

I don’t think it’s the smallest going, smallest is what? 100cc-150cc hers are like spaniels ears and needing uplifted, I just think if you’re paying for it, do it right 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m tiny, had nothing and I got 300cc they’re not too big for my frame. At first the will think they’re amazing with the swelling etc I though mines were massive and though Awww fk 😂😭
It was mines 2nd birthday on Sunday 😂🎂🍉🍉

May 24, 2024
The moon
She’s full of s, she would be at least 250/300+ I would say to balance her out
Not a chance they are putting in 100cc. The amount of excess skin they would need to take is ridiculous. Don’t believe that for a second.
I have 340CC and because of my circumstances they are very high profile and won’t drop and won’t ever look ‘real’.
100cc on her is like two raisins on a bison

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Just thinking this morning about this delusional and very uneducated family. Did the bully of a daughter not come for HAHM for breastfeeding and speaking about it and doing videos about it online saying she was being inappropriate and shouldn’t be online? YET it’s okay for her image obsessed s of a ma to blog a boob job to the world? Make it make sense 🤯 Hope they do up and you get squint titties Beefy. 💋

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Not a chance they are putting in 100cc. The amount of excess skin they would need to take is ridiculous. Don’t believe that for a second.
I have 340CC and because of my circumstances they are very high profile and won’t drop and won’t ever look ‘real’.
100cc on her is like two raisins on a bison
Two raisins on a bison 🦬 I am dead 😭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just thinking this morning about this delusional and very uneducated family. Did the bully of a daughter not come for HAHM for breastfeeding and speaking about it and doing videos about it online saying she was being inappropriate and shouldn’t be online? YET it’s okay for her image obsessed s of a ma to blog a boob job to the world? Make it make sense 🤯 Hope they do up and you get squint titties Beefy. 💋
YES, yes she did!!!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This is exactly why she’s jumped on the slimming jags / balloon to try and be proportionate for her new tits. She would have been advised of this at the time of the consultation. All makes sense now the timing of the rapid weight loss. What happens when she balloons up again? 😂😂😂😂😂
Even the smallest wouldn’t make such a difference, I’m toaty compared to her and no way would the smallest have made much difference to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a idiot 😆 she’s hardly a celebrity plus wanted boobs since before max her wedding actually but when she asked her mum she didn’t know your mum hardly knows anything about you as you just make it up and imaging trying to sell fake uggs but everyone else has said they are cheap and nasty, imaging lying to your followers and you were actually at a hotel last night everything about her is fake.
IMG_7023.jpeg

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
What in the name of Mars Attack is going on here..

IMG_0433.jpeg
Oh do off, if you need to ask randoms on the internet whether you should stay on a medication is just insane!
Is this woman safe alone??? Only you can decide you absolutely plum!!
(I haven’t watched the video and I refuse to give her the view, so I could be wrong?)
😂