Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The moon
Ffs she’s healed already 😂😭 your wound ya fanny, your wound. You will not know how the scarring will be till it’s healed.
Also she has the nips off 😂 someone asked if she had a T scar 🤦🏻‍♀️ in other words an anchor scar, she said I have round the nipple and straight down. It’s more or less the same thing…. Done her research but can’t name the incision type 😭
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

God she hasn’t used that to talk about a scar(e)
Its under dressing she doesn’t know!!!!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Gildo deflecting and denying as per 😂 that’s her reply to that lawyer lassie. She better tread carefully cause I don’t think she’d take too kindly to be called a liar. I have followed her journey the now since she’s came back to Scotland
She really needs to keep her mouth shut ... shes digging herself one very big hole . I hope it was worth getting involved Gill ... all I can say is you must be desperate

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ffs she’s healed already 😂😭 your wound ya fanny, your wound. You will not know how the scarring will be till it’s healed.
Also she has the nips off 😂 someone asked if she had a T scar 🤦🏻‍♀️ in other words an anchor scar, she said I have round the nipple and straight down. It’s more or less the same thing…. Done her research but can’t name the incision type 😭
How would she know what her scar looks like it will have a dressing on it ffs she is full of absolute s and these thick Huns just believe every word I actually feel concerned for these types of people to be sucked in by a clown like 🐄.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
I’d be soooo embarrassed 😆 my kids used to tell everyone I was a nurse 🤐 I was always like shhhhh 😭 they just thought I was a hero, a guy collapsed in the shops beside my old house once and they ran home to get me 😫
My sisters a nurse and to be fair, when I had an op, I wanted her to change my bandages at home but not in the hospital. She’s been a nurse for years now. Steffany is an absolute balloon.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
How would she know what her scar looks like it will have a dressing on it ffs she is full of absolute s and these thick Huns just believe every word I actually feel concerned for these types of people to be sucked in by a clown like 🐄.
It must be great , new teeth , new tits, 2k rent every month , hair extensions ... all from spouting lies and s on the internet

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s giving first day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Gildo deflecting and denying as per 😂 that’s her reply to that lawyer lassie. She better tread carefully cause I don’t think she’d take too kindly to be called a liar. I have followed her journey the now since she’s came back to Scotland
And Sarah chirping in like she knows 🐄 apparently has family in Aberdeen so should know 🐄 reputation for being a t, canna afford blinds but paid for a boob job and pays 2k from her blind followers but doesn’t own a house doing her usual wasting money like she did when c died. Bet she has no savings for her son’s future.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Gildo I making her look like a fanny already 😂😭 done your research Vangelina 😂😭 nah bother hen back in your box talking se

Attachments

• IMG_2231.jpeg
    IMG_2231.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 36

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Gildo I making her look like a fanny already 😂😭 done your research Vangelina 😂😭 nah bother hen back in your box talking se
Haha she’s done do all research she just went with the first place who got in touch as they have gifted other influencers I think fill forgets to remember others have already said they were 🐄 can make out she paid for and gill will go along with it.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
My sisters a nurse and to be fair, when I had an op, I wanted her to change my bandages at home but not in the hospital. She’s been a nurse for years now. Steffany is an absolute balloon.
Yeah a qualified nurse is very different from a student nurse. They all come with different knowledge I started working for the NHS years ago before my training, I was more knowledgable in first year than a lot of students as they have just walked into nursing. I have taken the kids stitches and that out before but I know what I’m doing.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
And Sarah chirping in like she knows 🐄 apparently has family in Aberdeen so should know 🐄 reputation for being a t, canna afford blinds but paid for a boob job and pays 2k from her blind followers but doesn’t own a house doing her usual wasting money like she did when c died. Bet she has no savings for her son’s future.
She also said that spreading misinformation is dangerous in a reply to about paying/gifted to the lawyers comment 😂😭 she should really remember that when giving information in regards to her ‘scarring’

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Wasn’t she on crying saying she couldn’t possibly give up social media because she was saving to buy a house??? What a crock of s that’s a good chunk of cash she has spent that could’ve gone towards a deposit. She’s a bloody numpty……. Her priorities are up her arsehole, but that’s what happens when you have been pandered to your whole life.
I couldn’t care less what people spend their money on but it’s the absolute bare faced lies she spouts that really grinds my gears