Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
She honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have both parents and her child. I lost my dad and step mom within 2 weeks of each other, nursed my mom with cancer till she passed and then lost my little boy last year. The way she couldn’t give a do about H absolutely kills me, I’d give everything to see my little bear again 🤬
So sorry 💔💔💔💔 xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think she is in her fing tinman costume from her I've got a big event in June... the eras tour is then!!! And that is something a Swiftie would wear!! Well not me personally but Taylor would!! Then s Vav said "she can see the vision" we know Vavs going but not sure when but you know one thing I will say about Vav at least she's bought them! And mentioned Taylor/used her sounds more than once! I swear if I add everything together I bet I've spent close to a grand for 2of us!! If she gets 'gifted' to stand with a trout pout, sipping through her straw and not knowing what the do is going on... I'll be raaaaging!!!! 😭😭😭😭
Oh I see yes 🙄well I’ll be raging for you as well. Remember though she really has nothing in her life that makes her happy. Even having a child doesn’t, it seems to cause her anxiety so she says. No men are ever interested in her, and she desperately wants/needs one.

She lives in a hovel, having new floors down isn’t the answer I’d say that 1980’s ceiling needs skimming and all new furniture throughout the house. She’s a hoarder (garage full of s) and a compulsive spender. Any money she earns she wastes so when this all ends for her as it will, what is she left with? Taylor swift won’t keep her warm at night or put a flat pack sideboard or drinks cabinet together for her.

She’s lonely now and admits she doesn’t want to be an adult. So it’s all going down hill now for her. Her wrinkles are terrible, can’t see any more brands wanting to use her to showcase their products. She is a MESS and a lying conniving b 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Where have you got the idea she’s going to this concert? I’m praying for you that she hasn’t 🙏🏼 she won’t know any of the music and will just get off her tits and look like a fella who’s doing a really bad job of transitioning. She needs to use her wonderful laser on that tash for starters.
Does she have an Adam’s apple? I’ll have to look closely next time I see her
She's mentioned Harper being a massive swiftie, vav is taking her daughter, she's mentioned a big event in June and that silver suit yesterday is her attempt at outfits swifties have been doing for the tour (see below) only she hasn't a notion! Also she would be cocky enough to choose this song as she's none of what it talks about lol

Mar 8, 2024
She's mentioned Harper being a massive swiftie, vav is taking her daughter, she's mentioned a big event in June and that silver suit yesterday is her attempt at outfits swifties have been doing for the tour (see below) only she hasn't a notion! Also she would be cocky enough to choose this song as she's none of what it talks about lol
Aimee’s look like she put on a suit belonging to H. But let’s face it H has better dress sense and general all round sense than her ma

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aimee’s look like she put on a suit belonging to H. But let’s face it H has better dress sense and general all round sense than her ma
Harper actually does have nice dreas sense when she's allowed to choose what she wants. Aimee looked sewn into that suit yesterday. She would sit down and it would split and be cutting her thighs and the circulation to her nether regions would be cut off

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh I’m totally with you now. However if she wears that get up at least you know she will feel uncomfortable all night because sequins HURT. She’s always bloated so will be shoe horned into it and the seams will bust apart and to top it off she I’ll probably s herself 💩💩💩💩and no sequins will hide that, will be a torrent of s all over her. 👍🏼
Let’s just say she will be covered in s s ON HER SHOES, s EVERYWHERE A COMPLETE s SHOW AS USUAL

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Nooo. Have they not trued Nitrofurantoin or Pivmecillinam?
Get a referral and see a urologist, there are a few different antibiotics that work well. Always get a sample as well when you have it as different bacterial infections respond better to certain antibiotics 👍🏼don’t drink fresh orange and guzzle cranberry juice as it does alter the ph of urine and keeps your tubes nice and clear 👍🏼😘

Mar 8, 2024
I think I actually hate this woman!!! 😡 So basically she's been told to do a tik tok mummy about how poorly I am! Obviously the lazy f watched her do all her work again! Wendy your other daughter was really feeling poorly and what did you do?? Went on the piss and shopping trip with princess Fiona!!
Charlie if you ready here, you do a great job and you should do these 2 wasters off!!!
Princess Fiona 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh it's a high certainty she did. Likely as a temper tantrum or something.
IVE HAD TO MOVE ALL MY OWN s ALL MYSELF. I’m going to pretend I don’t feel well so some other f comes and does it. While I wait I’m going to throw this box of s Disney crap because, well, just because I can, and then I’m going to SCREAM AND SCREAM and film myself rather than clear it up. Mummy will do it because she always cleans up my mess

Mar 8, 2024
Harper actually does have nice dreas sense when she's allowed to choose what she wants. Aimee looked sewn into that suit yesterday. She would sit down and it would split and be cutting her thighs and the circulation to her nether regions would be cut off
Yeah she does. Aimee always picks awful s for her and herself. The suit was way too small. It isn’t supposed to fit so snug Aimee. Her flange ate half of the shorts. One lean forward for her Prosecco and her suit jacket would spilt like George banks wedding suit

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
Here we chuffin go! Owd Gigi the granny gash flasher pity party video….. oh my Aimee she’s so so poorly 🤦‍♀️flash the gash ended up there sorting Aimee’s se out whilst the lazy b slept seriously!!!
The fin lazy t!!!!!!!! I’m seriously getting wound up with this trout and the slutty mother is just as bad 😡

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
If she is gifted swifty tickets she’s going to gain A LOT more haters. It was almost impossible for her die hard fans to get hold of them. We were one of the lucky ones, my daughter had pre ordered one of the albums over a year before the tour was announced, so we managed to get them via the “Midnights” pre sale luckily, as we didn’t get selected via the ballot.
Im sure many of the “huns” are fans, and I can’t see them being happy if tickets that are harder to get hold of than rocket horse s, are flippantly handed out to random “creators” for the sake of it, when they’re so hard for actual fans to get.
This is what my daughter and her girlfriends did!
It’s been a long drawn out process for all her true fans. X

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
IVE HAD TO MOVE ALL MY OWN s ALL MYSELF. I’m going to pretend I don’t feel well so some other f comes and does it. While I wait I’m going to throw this box of s Disney crap because, well, just because I can, and then I’m going to SCREAM AND SCREAM and film myself rather than clear it up. Mummy will do it because she always cleans up my mess

Absolutely on the button here, this is what she is always thinking. Everyone else can run round after her is her attitude.