Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Hang on, didn’t granny gash flasher say that she went round to feed the child and the cats? While olga the big fat Trollope lazy arse laid on the sofa? Now she’s giving her another beige dinner with the cucumber again?
Did she not go to school today because Olga was hungover? 😳
Think it was yestersay grandma master flash went round

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
I can't believe that useless bone idle lazy arsed cnut dickhead left all moving stuff till the workmen were due, before pleading illness/hangover to get oap mummy round to do it for her!! 🤬🤬🤬
Coincidence that she was sooooo poorly when stuff needed doing, I can’t get my head around how these thick fs can’t see what bullshit she’s spouting?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am so sorry to hear you have been through so much. Life can be so incredibly cruel. She really doesn't know how lucky she is compared to some. Massive hugs darling ❤️
She doesn’t know real pain, or real struggles that people have to endure with dignity. She can’t even move her hoards of gifted crap and 100’s of vile cushions she stores under her dining table. She is useless and a lazy greedy pig

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hope you had a good rest after your shift. I got home about an hour ago - it’s been a long, busy day. Xx
I slept until 4 o clock! I'm ragin but I must have needed it lol my daughter said her and the dog tried to wake me but I was dead 🤣 it was a busy few nights but and I don't sleep half enough in the day time then so it obviously caught up on me! You get the feet up now and relax xx

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I slept until 4 o clock! I'm ragin but I must have needed it lol my daughter said her and dog tried to wake me but I was dead 🤣 it was a busy few nights but and I don't sleep half enough in the day time then so it obviously caught up on me! You get the feet up now and relax xx
Ahh bless you, you definitely needed that sleep. Working shifts is tough, especially nights. Xx

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine making your elderly mum tidy up and feed your kid while you lie on the sofa! Grow up your mum isn't going to be around forever. Look after her for a bit but then again that's probably impossible being the selfish brat that she is.
And how will H cope at a concert if the cinema was too noisy. Again totally unfair if she does have additional needs that are going ignored 🙁

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Haven’t got time to catch up on everything since this morning, but I see she’s smashed a load of plates. Probably in a temper knowing her. Whatever the reason, it’s the most exciting thing to have happened to her in weeks.

Wendy telling everyone that Aimess is “really quite poorly”!! Is it any wonder she is like she is? Does Wendy know what being really poorly actually means? Always well enough to go shopping and stuff her face with se though. Poorly my arse!! She 100% had a hangover yesterday.

Poor Charlie having to just get on with stuff when she was unwell. They can use the excuse that they don’t live near to her all they like, but she’s only an hour away! That day they went to Liverpool, they could have easily visited Charlie instead.

The way she enables Aimee’s child-like behaviour is sickening.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh I’m totally with you now. However if she wears that get up at least you know she will feel uncomfortable all night because sequins HURT. She’s always bloated so will be shoe horned into it and the seams will bust apart and to top it off she I’ll probably s herself 💩💩💩💩and no sequins will hide that, will be a torrent of s all over her. 👍🏼
Let’s just say she will be covered in s s ON HER SHOES, s EVERYWHERE A COMPLETE s SHOW AS USUAL
Do you know what I actually hope she is going for this reason 🤣🤣 Also the fact that she said she'll be wearing heels... shows how much she knows about these types of events... the highest heels will be cowgirl boots not fing hooker heels Aimless but please rock up in those cinderella shoes 🤣🤣 the irony that she's actually the ugly sister though!!

And the era's tour with anxiety....
"So hey let's NOT be friends.. I'm dying to see how this one ends" 🤣🤣🤣🤣