Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Socially awkward cos she only sees her brunch bitches when she’s splashing the cash. She’s gonna be giddy as do today cos it’s harpers party & then it’s back to pissy palace for drinking & for Aimee to prove they’re still her friends (who only turn up when she’s the one footing the bill)
This is so true, that's how she keeps friends

You can't be friends with someone like Ailment unless you're getting something in return and it's definitely not friendship ( we know she relies on her nodding huns for that)

wiccanyoda

Apr 27, 2024
UK
Ahhh hiya lovely hope your well. Yeah we do visuals and now and next she’s never been in a setting at all no nursery could meet her needs without the ehcp and we both no the battles for that got nothing but messed about. Since I raised my concerns with the school they have stepped up and provided pics of the teachers and the entrance etc so I can show her them too they agree to ease her in and since that they have actually been brilliant. Tbh I don’t think the Sen team for us advised the school properly on her past and not being in a setting etc as they didn’t have a clue was a shambles but fingers crossed slowly but surely we get there she went in today without tears. She was a little bit reluctant but she walked in with the teacher so that was a massive step. Next one will be Monday now with the weekend break but slowly but surely we will get there hope your little man is settled now too xx
Aw bless her, yeah it’s a joke isn’t it mine ended up at tribunal. Good that the school are helping with transitions, aw did she that’s a good sign she’s starting to enjoy it hopefully. It will take you’s time but you’ll get there your doing amazing & can tell by your posts your a brilliant mum 😍 he was settled, he transitions over into seniors next September so just prepping for that. If you ever need to chat or anything tag me in the FF thread ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This mornings video

- the house looks s all the balloons are mismatched and seem to be more of what Aimee likes than harper with Jack and the pumpkins and that accompanied by her never ending tat - poor kid couldn’t even have a day for herself she takes over everything typical narcissist.

- was too tired to do dud no you ordered takeaway and didn’t want to take the criticism.

- your “friends” are only coming because more than likely their kids are harpers friends but you have to try and make that about you when they don’t bother to see you any other time. You billy no mates can’t even get any dates increasing the herpes rates t.

Mar 8, 2024
I've not been around for a while as life has been busy. Omfg.... what has she done to herself!! She looks absolutely awful, if she isn't careful she is going to end up seriously ill, her takeaway and see food diet is catching up with her!! I dread to think how poor harper looks and feels inside.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I've not been around for a while as life has been busy. Omfg.... what has she done to herself!! She looks absolutely awful, if she isn't careful she is going to end up seriously ill, her takeaway and see food diet is catching up with her!! I dread to think how poor harper looks and feels inside.
Paid £1000 to get fish spunk injected into her eyes and I think she had her forehead done? @Aimee5bellies help a troll out 🤣 which is the reason I believe for the dented forehead

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Yep defo got a takeaway!

And piss off Ailment, busy couple of days??
You dumped your kid and slummed about in London for 2 nights and 3 days doing nothing but eat, drink and play dress up in awful clothing choices!