Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
How fing thick are aimless huns, for a start their grammar and punctuation is frankly horrendous. The don’t listen or read correctly, they are such dumb fs, they are tragic and are hard of understanding.
I’ve been over and read all the comments on Chelsea’s page, and they just are stupid 🤣🤣🤣
At least we all know where the Jeremy Kyle viewers and guests went after the show stopped. They’re all on Aimee TikTok page.

Mar 9, 2024
she said she won’t be speaking about it anymore! Only because she know Sophie can handle herself and won’t take her crap and she will disclose the skeletons in her closet all over tik tok. Same when Aimee made the video about Eden, she was quick to make an apology video crying. Think she thought she could bully Chelsea - so glad she has Sophie’s backing her! Messed with the wrong ones aims😂😂😂
Well she ain’t reading the situation correctly then 🤣 soph has got her back up now and she’s defending someone who deserves defending so she will already be down the graveyard of Aimee’s life sniffing out the skeletons regardless of Aimee saying saying she won’t be discussing it 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine it being the night before your daughters birthday and instead of spending quality time with her and getting things ready for the morning for her, you sit on TT arguing/deleting/blocking like a teenager trying to convince the world you aren’t the biggest bullshitter on the app. Get a life.

The whole Aimee/steph fake arse friendship is about as toxic as it comes and I’m glad people are calling both of them out. A cannot see that vav is not her friend, is her biggest troll and most certainly doesn’t like her. But I’ve no sympathy for A, she’s that consumed by an app and so devoid of any real friendships and relationships she’d cling to Rose West if she was offering friendship.

I don’t follow Chelsea or Sophie but both seem far more likeable and relatable than the ugly sisters, i watched the live and for me it was just two people calling out two bullies, and to the toothless mafia that were in there defending both A and Vav - baffling behaviour and please for the love of god find a better line than ‘you’re jealous’.

The last thing I wanna say (apologies for the long post) is who the do does A think she is? Acting all smug and cocky behind her phone screen when she wouldnt say boo to a goose in person. She’s wants to watch herself as someone will see her in person and give her a piece of their mind as she might be deluded enough to think people wouldn’t say it to her face but they absolutely would. And If she put as much effort into the things that matter in life (parenting for example) as she does to playing the victim and lying then she’d be happier and healthier and more importantly so would her daughter. She wants to try it instead of thinking she’s a celebrity and embarrassing herself daily.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Ooooo Sophie Best get her lawyer hahaha defamation for talking about stuff you have uploaded on the Internet for all to see? You little zap! All her comments have been ' I'm I right? Oh I was right then... wake up coco clown! Ya bestie had been talking about you! You are deluded! All me me me! Even if a follower sees you for what u are per day that's one less to fill ur narcissistic self absorbed self! Rancid b! Feed ur child properly you utter disgrace! All that 🧂 terrible you are terrible!
She could just pass it to her case worker …. Oh wait 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
How fing thick are aimless huns, for a start their grammar and punctuation is frankly horrendous. The don’t listen or read correctly, they are such dumb fs, they are tragic and are hard of understanding.
I’ve been over and read all the comments on Chelsea’s page, and they just are stupid 🤣🤣🤣
At least we all know where the Jeremy Kyle viewers and guests went after the show stopped. They’re all on Aimee TikTok page.
They are like a cult of inbreds 🤣🤣 one of them said A should contact a loyer - think she meant lawyer 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Case worker 🤣🤣🤣 my bags are still packed n at the door from the last 10 times she said we needed to get ready for the chokey 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are getting a bit dusty now n I was looking forward to meeting you all in the scrubs! Not getting my hopes up again 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 she wanted to come across so serious too but us lot were all having such a laugh 🤣 the funniest thing about the case worker thing is when she said they’d complimented her home 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The amount of huns who I saw in the comments saying I love these ‘too’ girls.
I had to go over and read the comments again, honestly they deserve to be s on by Aimless.
🤣🤣 they honestly are as thick as anything. That’s why when you see one that can spell it makes you think it’s one of Vav’s or A’s many accounts and not a hun.

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Imagine it being the night before your daughters birthday and instead of spending quality time with her and getting things ready for the morning for her, you sit on TT arguing/deleting/blocking like a teenager trying to convince the world you aren’t the biggest bullshitter on the app. Get a life.

The whole Aimee/steph fake arse friendship is about as toxic as it comes and I’m glad people are calling both of them out. A cannot see that vav is not her friend, is her biggest troll and most certainly doesn’t like her. But I’ve no sympathy for A, she’s that consumed by an app and so devoid of any real friendships and relationships she’d cling to Rose West if she was offering friendship.

I don’t follow Chelsea or Sophie but both seem far more likeable and relatable than the ugly sisters, i watched the live and for me it was just two people calling out two bullies, and to the toothless mafia that were in there defending both A and Vav - baffling behaviour and please for the love of god find a better line than ‘you’re jealous’.

The last thing I wanna say (apologies for the long post) is who the do does A think she is? Acting all smug and cocky behind her phone screen when she wouldnt say boo to a goose in person. She’s wants to watch herself as someone will see her in person and give her a piece of their mind as she might be deluded enough to think people wouldn’t say it to her face but they absolutely would. And If she put as much effort into the things that matter in life (parenting for example) as she does to playing the victim and lying then she’d be happier and healthier and more importantly so would her daughter. She wants to try it instead of thinking she’s a celebrity and embarrassing herself daily.
This ☝️ 👏 👏 👏 entitled little bitches who have been validated by God knows what and fed their narcissistic importance... its always the same cycle with these people. She's trying to make excuses for vav aswell about her calling Chelsea and telling her about aimee deal with tescos. Aimee put oh it didn't happen that way.... shut up u absolutely deluded fing lunatic... she's not ur friend! I 100% believe vav told Chelsea that and in the way it happened... Vav probably never dreamed Chelsea would say anything... that live ladtnignt was hilarious I only caught the last hour but loved it for Aims and Vav hahaha xx

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
Does Aimless come on here and read the comments?
If so I'd like to leave her a message.

AIMEE ,
WILL YOU HAVE A COFFEE WITH ME AND READ ON?

YOUR BEST FRIEND IS A SNAKE !

SHE'S A THIEF WHO SHAGS BEHIND HER DYING HUSBANDS BACK AND STEALS MONEY.
YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE ALL OF YOUR BRAND DEALS BECAUSE YOU ARE CREATING THE WRONG NARRATIVE OF BE KIND WHEN IT SUITS YOU , YET INCITING HATRED TO OTHER CREATORS BY BACK HANDEDLY TELLING YOUR FOLLOWERS TO "NOT SAY ANYTHNG " WHEN YOU KNOW FULL WELL THEY WILL.
THIS IS BULLYING AND IS NOT OK "OR FINE "
WHAT BRAND IS GOING TO STICK BY YOU FOR DOING THAT?
NO DOUBT ALL OF YOUR BRAND DEAL REPS WILL HAVE SEEN YOUR BEHAVIOUR YESTERDAY, AND I AM SURE THEY WILL NOW BE ON DAMAGE LIMITATION DUTY.
IF YOU LOSE EVERYTHING THIS WILL BE ON YOU AND YOUR BLIND DEVOTION TO THAT CRETIN VAV.🐍
CHELS WAS NOT , I REPEAT NOT SLAGGING YOU OFF , YOU ARE NEARLY 40 , WATCH IT AGAIN AND TAKE IT ALL IN, YOU ARE NOT A TEENEAGER AND YOU CAN THINK FOR YOURSELF, IF YOU CAN'T HAVE OUR WENDY WATCH IT !
OBVIOUSLY STEF WAS ON THE BLOWER CALLING YOU TO SAY IT WAS ALL LIES AND NO DOUBT YOU BELIEVE HER, GET A GRIP, CREATE A BURNER TT ACCOUNT AND SEE WHAT EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN THE REAL WORLD THINKS.
HAVE A SIP OF YOUR DRINK AND TAKE ALL THIS IN.
I AM CERTAINLY NO FAN OF YOURS AND IF YOU DISAPPEARED INTO THE TIKTOK BLACK HOLE I WOULD BE CHUFFED TO BITS.

GET THAT CV OF YOURS UPDATED LUV , YOU ARE GONNA NEED IT, AND I HEAR TESCO ARE NO LONGER HIRING .

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
That is when we knew 100% it was a big fat made for tick tock lie 🤣🤣🤣
Thinking she’s all official because her dad was stood there not even a back hander off Greg the wallet would make the police give catpiss her very own case worker for us so called trolls. First thing they would say is don’t post and don’t respond everything which she continues to do. Only taken h off tt because Andy finally grew a back bone and said something. Don’t worry tho she is still shown on insta #nipplegate