Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 26, 2024
uk
So I’ve watched Chelsea’s video & omds aimless is as thick as pig s! how the hell is she thinking that Chelsea is slagging her off?? And vav is a proper snake! How thick does aimless have to be to see that she’s not her “friend” and only wants her downfall🤦🏽‍♀️
Because Aimless has to make EVERYTHING about her

It's her whole personality, proper Narc!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She can't really believe that vav likes her? Its getting embarrassing at this stage. Clearly vav has been gossiping about you behind your back. Instead of calling us jealous maybe have a good look at the company you keep and who is really jealous and sabotaging you
We have all said numerous times vav is her biggest troll. If she can do what she did to her dying husband and his family she would 💩 all over catpiss not a second thought. She’s just got no mates and vav will be on phone it’s the trolls I wouldn’t do this that the other lying t. Both deserve everything they get and I hope Soph digs deep and goes in because it’s been a long time coming and I’m here for it 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
How many times do we have to sit though the same se tho! Here is what I think - Aimee was a school bully and always got away with it cos she had a little army of mean girls who thought Aimee was a golden child because of her dads cash - Aimee would never even have thought she was being mean because she was brought up getting away with everything and that she was entitled to be a top b - she never had to fight her own battles or stand up for herself as there was always someone beneath her to do it - or wallet would come to the rescue. All mouth and zero substance- that’s why tick tock has been perfect for her - hide behind a camera and convince minions she is better than them and to stay in favour they have to be willing to attack for her and as usual her hands are clean - only this time there is another b on the block who’s army is bigger than hers. Aimee has never had to face confrontation herself so all she can do is cry and shout victim when things get messy - but she has now got a problem - most of her army also support the other mean girl and she can’t rock that boat can she because then she would have to deal with her own se and she ain’t able to do that so when the other mean girl uses her has fodder or is proven to have been a b about her she has no choice but to suck it up - again and agin and again - even if she makes herself look an idiot in the process. So long as she doesn't do anything to upset the bigger b she gets to count on the protection of the minions. If vav took any offence to anything aimless puts out she is fed well and truly and as hard as aimless likes to make out she is she would fing die without people fighting her battles and fawning all over her fat lumpy lard arse! All this “say it to my face “is so fing funny cos she can’t even let anyone say it via text let alone face to face cos they are blocked ! No way will she call vav out on gossiping about her because she ss her size 18 knickers at the thought of it!

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Sometimes I never know what to think when it comes to Aimee. She isn’t innocent but I also can’t help but think she’s constantly got Steph in her ear which in turn is giving amiee a bad reputation. Yes, Aimee is older enough to know better but it’s clear, she has a small circle and being highly influenced by Steph. Before Aimee became ‘best friends’ with Steph, she was very naive and very soft, slowly Aimee has become more bitchy (through the influence of Steph) I do think Aimee has looked up to Steph in all the wrong ways. And if I’m being honest, Aimee has had a very sheltered life, she hasn’t really ever had to struggle (only through heartbreak) which only gives her limited life experience which Steph has took full advantage of. I think sometimes people have gotten things wrong or attack Aimee for things they shouldn’t have which then has given Steph the upper advantage to be able to scheme and manipulate but with that being said Wendy and Charlotte have probably also been hooked in to Steph schemes also to some degree which bring the whole enabler into play. Steph has definitely sunk her crawls into Aimee and manipulating everything. I think a prime example would be where Steph has admitted she’s helped this other creator Chelsea establish herself as a content creator and will probably tell Aimee the only reason she’s mentioned your Tesco deal to her was to give her more of an understanding of have this world works etc.. and then Steph can be then seen as a helpful support to Chelsea and she’s done no wrong and Chelsea is just trying to cause s. Steph is able to talk away all the s she’s done and put her in a good light and no one is questioning this probably because no one is willing to actively get involved/dragged down by it all but Steph, so then again Steph will be seen in a positive way, not negative

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣 they honestly are as thick as anything. That’s why when you see one that can spell it makes you think it’s one of Vav’s or A’s many accounts and not a hun.
Vav can’t spell out a Janet &john book - we have to guess what she’s on about 🤣🤣 can’t say anything tho cos she’s dyslexic - can’t even speak the right words in context 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
How many times do we have to sit though the same se tho! Here is what I think - Aimee was a school bully and always got away with it cos she had a little army of mean girls who thought Aimee was a golden child because of her dads cash - Aimee would never even have thought she was being mean because she was brought up getting away with everything and that she was entitled to be a top b - she never had to fight her own battles or stand up for herself as there was always someone beneath her to do it - or wallet would come to the rescue. All mouth and zero substance- that’s why tick tock has been perfect for her - hide behind a camera and convince minions she is better than them and to stay in favour they have to be willing to attack for her and as usual her hands are clean - only this time there is another b on the block who’s army is bigger than hers. Aimee has never had to face confrontation herself so all she can do is cry and shout victim when things get messy - but she has now got a problem - most of her army also support the other mean girl and she can’t rock that boat can she because then she would have to deal with her own se and she ain’t able to do that so when the other mean girl uses her has fodder or is proven to have been a b about her she has no choice but to suck it up - again and agin and again - even if she makes herself look an idiot in the process. So long as she doesn't do anything to upset the bigger b she gets to count on the protection of the minions. If vav took any offence to anything aimless puts out she is fed well and truly and as hard as aimless likes to make out she is she would fing die without people fighting her battles and fawning all over her fat lumpy lard arse! All this “say it to my face “is so fing funny cos she can’t even let anyone say it via text let alone face to face cos they are blocked ! No way will she call vav out on gossiping about her because she ss her size 18 knickers at the thought of it!
This 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

Mar 9, 2024
Sometimes I never know what to think when it comes to Aimee. She isn’t innocent but I also can’t help but think she’s constantly got Steph in her ear which in turn is giving amiee a bad reputation. Yes, Aimee is older enough to know better but it’s clear, she has a small circle and being highly influenced by Steph. Before Aimee became ‘best friends’ with Steph, she was very naive and very soft, slowly Aimee has become more bitchy (through the influence of Steph) I do think Aimee has looked up to Steph in all the wrong ways. And if I’m being honest, Aimee has had a very sheltered life, she hasn’t really ever had to struggle (only through heartbreak) which only gives her limited life experience which Steph has took full advantage of. I think sometimes people have gotten things wrong or attack Aimee for things they shouldn’t have which then has given Steph the upper advantage to be able to scheme and manipulate but with that being said Wendy and Charlotte have probably also been hooked in to Steph schemes also to some degree which bring the whole enabler into play. Steph has definitely sunk her crawls into Aimee and manipulating everything. I think a prime example would be where Steph has admitted she’s helped this other creator Chelsea establish herself as a content creator and will probably tell Aimee the only reason she’s mentioned your Tesco deal to her was to give her more of an understanding of have this world works etc.. and then Steph can be then seen as a helpful support to Chelsea and she’s done no wrong and Chelsea is just trying to cause s. Steph is able to talk away all the s she’s done and put her in a good light and no one is questioning this probably because no one is willing to actively get involved/dragged down by it all but Steph, so then again Steph will be seen in a positive way, not negative
I love your thinking and I could be misguided or you are just much more generous than I am but I see Aimee as a bully in her own right just without as much clout in this arena as vav - both as vile as each other but Aimee is wary of the damage vav could cause her if she’s not towing the line. Aimee is also just as dangerous as vav - false DV claims on any bloke crossing her path and even bringing their kids into it all. I’m not convinced Aimee is at all innocent or naive - she’s simply not the top b in this arena

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I do agree with you to some degree but I don’t think Aimee was a bully in school. She was to soft and emotional when she began TikTok, also Aimee wouldn’t have been the only person in her school with a rich dad. She is very spoilt but I think a lot of Aimee’s down falls have been through a lack of life experience which Steph has taken full advantage of and been able to manipulate Aimee so much. But if Aimee wasn’t a bully at school that’s giving Steph so much Leverage to further manipulate Aimee and her family. We don’t know for facts how Aimee was in school, it’s only guessing and if we are wrong, Steph can use that against us to carry on with this perspective not to listen to us and Aimee’s family will only agree, hence why she isn’t taking notice of what is right in front of her. It might be an unpopular opinion but I think sometimes we might play right into stephs hands

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I love your thinking and I could be misguided or you are just much more generous than I am but I see Aimee as a bully in her own right just without as much clout in this arena as vav - both as vile as each other but Aimee is wary of the damage vav could cause her if she’s not towing the line. Aimee is also just as dangerous as vav - false DV claims on any bloke crossing her path and even bringing their kids into it all. I’m not convinced Aimee is at all innocent or naive - she’s simply not the top b in this arena
I actually totally forgot about the lies regarding the DV! You are so right.

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Thinking more about it. She probably is much more aware of the damages through her uncle ‘who isn’t her uncle’ Aimee probably does have the upper hand in that perspective, that being said they are both as bad as each other. But I still do believe Steph is in her ear a lot more than we thinking, which is why Aimee’s doesn’t see what’s happening in front of her. I think the difference between Aimee and Steph is that Aimee doesn’t have a game plan with but Steph but Steph does. I may be wrong

Mar 9, 2024
I actually totally forgot about the lies regarding the DV! You are so right.
We also have people on here who had very unfortunate dealings with her in her juice pled days - she bullied people so badly forcing them into debt and this was all pre tick tock so she didn’t know Vav then - I also said in my post it is what I believe

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
So I’ve watched Chelsea’s video & omds aimless is as thick as pig s! how the hell is she thinking that Chelsea is slagging her off?? And vav is a proper snake! How thick does aimless have to be to see that she’s not her “friend” and only wants her downfall🤦🏽‍♀️
She's trying to deflect from the real truth ! The fact vavron was talking about her ! She's deflecting 100% she's trying to twist it all so she doesn't look like an utter tool but too late for that

Mar 9, 2024
Thinking more about it. She probably is much more aware of the damages through her uncle ‘who isn’t her uncle’ Aimee probably does have the upper hand in that perspective, that being said they are both as bad as each other. But I still do believe Steph is in her ear a lot more than we thinking, which is why Aimee’s doesn’t see what’s happening in front of her. I think the difference between Aimee and Steph is that Aimee doesn’t have a game plan with but Steph but Steph does. I may be wrong
Oh I think she totally has a game plan - she lives to watch other people bullying in her name. I think she is a narcissist without a doubt - im really sorry and I love your generosity regarding Aimee but I can not see any redeeming traits at all and I have really tried - I think we just see it differently but that’s fine! I appreciate your generosity

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I do agree with you to some degree but I don’t think Aimee was a bully in school. She was to soft and emotional when she began TikTok, also Aimee wouldn’t have been the only person in her school with a rich dad. She is very spoilt but I think a lot of Aimee’s down falls have been through a lack of life experience which Steph has taken full advantage of and been able to manipulate Aimee so much. But if Aimee wasn’t a bully at school that’s giving Steph so much Leverage to further manipulate Aimee and her family. We don’t know for facts how Aimee was in school, it’s only guessing and if we are wrong, Steph can use that against us to carry on with this perspective not to listen to us and Aimee’s family will only agree, hence why she isn’t taking notice of what is right in front of her. It might be an unpopular opinion but I think sometimes we might play right into stephs hands
I think Aimee was a mean girl, her whole page is just that, clapping back and her huns acting like vultures for people stating innocent things or asking an innocent question and Aimee sits back and allows it to happen yet is constantly policing her comments for her own benefit and if someone says something to her or what she doesn’t like she’ll delete and block instantly.
I get what you’re saying about Steph, I think she is in Aimee’s ear which makes Aimee MORE of a train wreck, but then also narcissist find narcissist they bond. I’ve heard stories about Aimee bullying young girls into juice plus, lying about DV turns out he just shouted at her and probably told her no which is something she clearly has not been told often as a child or as an adult by her enabling parents.
She neglects H and does the bare minimum and airs her business online that’s Aimee’s choice but where is Hs choice? I couldn’t imagine my mum airing my business to 600k people and bread crumbing that I’ve started my monthly’s. Even the photo of H with what looked like a see through top she left up for 12 hours.
I guess what I’m trying to say is, she is just as a bad as Steph and there a lot of things Aimee has done that can’t be blamed on Steph she is a grown woman with her own brain (well she is brainless) but she is a mean girl who looks down her nose at people, thinks she’s better even when someone said her hauls make them sad because they can’t afford them the caption then stated on the next haul gave the impression “that’s a YOU problem not a ME problem”

And hi welcome 🤗 I know you may feel a little jumped on due to the conflicting responses but it’s ok to have a different point of view, difference of opinion we all see things differently to each other and I wanted to add that ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
What is very interesting is a lot of her huns are telling her Vav is no good and many people have said they love aimless but not vav. Will she listen to them or just block them, if she blocks them, then that’s more people who will wander over here agreeing with us.

I don’t think Aimless was a bully, I think she’s manipulative and a liar and got a way of gaslighting people, and been pandered to, I think being popular on TikTok has validated in her own head she’s always been right and has made her a bully, she will never outright bully someone she will do it covertly, which we’ve seen many times getting her huns to do her dirty work, whilst keeping her hands clean.

She has found a sad lot of followers who are so stupid, and so needy that they believe she’s their friend, so desperate to be liked by her and will die on that hill saying Aimless is lovely. They can’t see what is infront of them, they don’t have the mental capacity. Sad but true, they’re thick fs.
We have, and not to brag the intelligence to see through her clever facade after awhile, hence why we are here, the die hard thickos never will.

Mar 9, 2024
So sorry for the second reply but when you say Aimee was soft and emotional at the start of tick tock ? Yes she was softer spoken but very calculating when you look back - most of it was using her platform about her PTSD against a bloke with no evidence to support her in her claims. It was as her group grew that her real self was shown. In fact by her own admission when she could no longer push her narrative of DV she confessed he had simply shouted at her once or twice and if we are are being generous and excepting that this in itself gave her trauma we must also except that this is a woman who had no previous experience of anyone disagreeing with her. Look how she took no responsibility for filming the fatal RTI for instance and like I said she had experience of conning people once she had lulled them in from her juice plus days - that is evidenced on here with real stories from people she bullied to hand over money they didn’t have spare .
You say she was not a bully at school so I am assuming you know her? I’m saying my persecution of her is someone I think would have bullied because I don’t think good people who are aware of right and wrong just suddenly change their ways and plant themselves firmly in the dark side ( just explaining why I believe she would have been a school bully)