Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She has a strange way around that child.i don’t know if I can describe it well.she shows no warmth,no emotion and has a flat monotonous tone around her. There is no genuine feeling of love when she talks about her.she would be as well talking about a pet Guinea pig. It’s quite bizarre really. There’s no maternal feelings there.she is very very strange.
She’s not got a maternal bone in her big fat body. Some people are just too selfish to be a mother and she’s one of them. ‘Love of my life’ - righto, that’s why you fail to safeguard her , feed her a diabolical diet and allow her teeth to be in such poor condition. Her saying that is about as cringe as her putting a photo up of her and D2 with the LYSM caption (remember that 🤣).

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
She has a strange way around that child.i don’t know if I can describe it well.she shows no warmth,no emotion and has a flat monotonous tone around her. There is no genuine feeling of love when she talks about her.she would be as well talking about a pet Guinea pig. It’s quite bizarre really. There’s no maternal feelings there.she is very very strange.
Talks to her many many cats with love though doesn’t she?

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly she’s always got to be the main character. Popping her round unfiltered head in every chance she had. She’s so irritating.
You just know Wendy is given strict instructions when she’s posting without aimless - she probably has to send them to her for approval before she posts to make sure they aren’t contradicting olga 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
She’s not got a maternal bone in her big fat body. Some people are just too selfish to be a mother and she’s one of them. ‘Love of my life’ - righto, that’s why you fail to safeguard her , feed her a diabolical diet and allow her teeth to be in such poor condition. Her saying that is about as cringe as her putting a photo up of her and D2 with the LYSM caption (remember that 🤣).
Mortifying

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
You just know Wendy is given strict instructions when she’s posting without aimless - she probably has to send them to her for approval before she posts to make sure they aren’t contradicting olga 🤣
Asking can she show a birthday cake on camera 🤦‍♀️ who cares what kind of cake she had? Only the delusional fanny club!! All creaming their knickers because they got to see her cake!!

Translation for us yorkshire folk please - I love when you throw these out🤣🤣
The state of it, munter, minger, fecking fugly, can also be used when someone thinks they look absolutely gorgeous in a truly awful outfit. Hackit is also a good word to describe Oinkin Olga. 🤢🐽🐟🐽

Last edited:

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
She would do anything to get out of parenting. She’s vile.

On Wendy’s latest video, she couldn’t even let H have a compliment from Wendy about been good at art without chirping in with ‘I was good at art at school’. Self absorbed fat s she is.
We all saw that s canvas she painted (Aimee) I’d love to know what she classes as s art.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Trying to be funny at the beginning warning it’s not funny at all 🙄

The pulse in your bum is probably the herpes throbbing in a flare up 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000crp6ok7og65lncpb5uu0.mp4
Did she wipe her fingers on her dressing gown after touching the crisps 🙈 she’s a fing mess.
As it was harpers birthday…yesterday - really Thought the pack lunch was going to be ‘same but different’
Guess it’s just Groundhog Day …. FOREVER