Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
She’s definitely got H an iPhone and AirPods😱 and she didn’t want to show it because she didn’t want anyone coming for her! Aimless what was the point of showing the bag but not its contents?? You utter t, you shouldn’t have shown the bag, just a braggy brassy beetch
She's dying to brag, she can't help herself, hence the apple bag in full view, but she knows she would get a lot of flack, even from the doberhuns if she showed how she makes up for being one of the worst parents on TT by buying a couple of expensive gifts for the child she clearly can't stand

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
She's dying to brag, she can't help herself, hence the apple bag in full view, but she knows she would get a lot of flack, even from the doberhuns if she showed how she makes up for being one of the worst parents on TT by buying a couple of expensive gifts for the child she clearly can't stand
It’s actually so sad, she literally cannot stand her own daughter and has a RBF whenever she talks or anything

Mar 7, 2024
I do wonder if the constant talking about H and how tall she is justification for her outrageous spending to Gregg the wallet when the credit card bill arrives.....
You have spent £1000's in clothes shop.... yeah h keeps growing.
You have spent £100's in home bargains.... it's stuff for the house, cleaning stuff and a few (🤥) extra bits to make the house look nice and cosy, as it's my happy place.
You spent over £1000 on cosmetic procedures.... my face is my fortune daddy.
You spent hundreds on travel, hotels and food....I'm an influencer daddy, people need to see me at events.
Your just eat bill comes to a grand a month..... oh daddy I'm so busy, I'm juggling a child and cats, lots of cats and by the time I've chewed a coffee and made a packed lunch I'm too tired to do anything else.
Please just pay the bill or I will throw a tantrum and tell everyone that gash flash is my favourite parent 😭

Mar 8, 2024
I think she’s taking joy in being this way “I won’t say what her two mains were” I’d say she is loving acting like this. She was the same smug way in flash me gash video too.. the closed lip thing she does when Wendy was asking can she say what h got and ailment said no. Making out like she’s someone people give a s about

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I’ve watched the birthday gifts video and she just makes me sick!
She has obviously had money thrown at her all her life and just got what ever she wanted and now she is doing the same with her daughter.
That girl will never grow up to understand the word no and the reality of how much things cost.
You can bet her dad won’t have bought that much and so Ailment Annie looks like The best parent again.
She is just an absolute show off and nobody likes them..