Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Was comical the smug cockiness then the tears and the launched tree. Radio silence today someone’s been reading here probably
Probably lying under a pile of s in the garage as she’s gone to find all her Halloween tree tat and it’s all collapsed on her

OR she’s a couple of bottles of Kylie down cos she’s got no kid so she’s started early!

Mar 9, 2024
Gutted absolutely loved Maggie Smith, absolute legend
Totally - I’m not a big celebrity fan girl but I think certain actors and actresses have been blessed with gifts than give us the best memories and really transport us to another place - Maggie was one of those people - I will hold my wand up for her tonight 🤣- bless her ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Totally - I’m not a big celebrity fan girl but I think certain actors and actresses have been blessed with gifts than give us the best memories and really transport us to another place - Maggie was one of those people - I will hold my wand up for her tonight 🤣- bless her ❤️
RIP Maggie, she was fantastic and I loved her advice as a granny in Downton Abbey ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Fuming about that pitiful lunch again! Has she completely forgotten that at least one of her cats got tangled in her Christmas tree and almost severely injured its self or worse! Obviously hasn’t got enough tat all over her sitting room!
On the other hand…. The lounge is going to have even more s all over it and will look even more ridiculous than it does now. Surely this is all just for something to film for TT? No one wants all this gaudy crap in the relaxing space? With 5 cats? Scratch play posts and autumn ornaments scattered around an already cluttered space? Why put a fing crappy tree up as well? 🤮🙄🤯🤮

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Wait a damn minute! She said going to London gives her anxiety which gives her the Gary glitters, but then insinuating the greens help her go and stop her getting constipated but she really struggled in London without them. What?

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Is that how much she’s paying for fish jizzim?! I don’t even know what it’s meant to do but whatever it is her under eyes look worse than ever
Polyneuclotides cost £200 per session

Botox 3 areas is £330 per session

This is from Dr Hennesseys website and they’re based in Southport so that’s where she’s going cos she said it was a dr doing it!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Wait a damn minute! She said going to London gives her anxiety which gives her the Gary glitters, but then insinuating the greens help her go and stop her getting constipated but she really struggled in London without them. What?
The amount of grease she eats she won’t be constipated, she’ll be sting regularly!

Never eats any fibre so I wont say anymore… but that’s why she needs arse wipes!

Attachments

• IMG_7874.png
    IMG_7874.png
    476 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7875.png
    IMG_7875.png
    479 KB · Views: 11