Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I'd love for Charlie to take H and R to the cinema, I bet she would love it. Lazy arsed mamma can't be arsed to take her as she's used to watching films on the sofa, with a kilo of chocolate n sweets whilst necking kyle straight from the bottle
I used to love taking my daughter to the cinema! Great excuse to watch kids films! She said H doesn’t like the cinema because? I can’t remember her excuse for not taking her, she just can’t be arsed! 😡

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I used to love taking my daughter to the cinema! Great excuse to watch kids films! She said H doesn’t like the cinema because? I can’t remember her excuse for not taking her, she just can’t be arsed! 😡
We always go to the cinema where possible! My boys autistic and there’s autism friendly screenings which are great. She don’t wanna go cinema cos she doesn’t wanna do anything for her kid

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Lol she thought she had it made big time with him then he just ran off 🤣 pure cockiness oooooozing from her in that video! Look at her now tho , riddled with herpes , fish spunk ball sacks for eyes , double the size and spouting lies lollerz
And also going to Sainsburys in her jarmiezzzz now 🤦‍♀️ living the dream Aimee living the dream, no wonder we're all jealous 🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Cos she’s a PREDICTABLE FISH SPUNKCUNT FACE 😂
Hahahahaha she is!! She’s infuriating more than usual lately!
One of the Huns has commented letting her know she’s at 700k followers like the t didn’t buy the followers to get her there! And doesn’t sit refreshing constantly 🥴

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
We always go to the cinema where possible! My boys autistic and there’s autism friendly screenings which are great. She don’t wanna go cinema cos she doesn’t wanna do anything for her kid
Possibly no signal inside so she won’t be able to delete comments for 2/3 hours and she won’t have that so avoids it completely and uses h as an excuse.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless I have a request! Please do that trend when the women are playing "come on and hit me with your fat cock"............oh I forgot you don't have a man