Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Her video of hitting 700k followers - that because you have bought them your stupid cow!

And the whole “let’s have a little celebration”

You celebrate every fing day - get up in the morning - celebration, take H to school - celebration, even fart - celebration!

It not a celebration when you do the same thing you do everyday you muppet!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
she makes me fing sick imagine doing yourself a tea like that after palming your kid off with the bare minimum for two days hope you choke on you Prosecco you fat tramp. Becki jones hit 800k and is celebrating and has just been away on a cruise with Charley who uses words like prosec I think someone’s been looking at other creators

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What a horrid, fat, smug t she is.

Fancy feeding your kid the se you do and then cooking yourself steak the night she’s not there. She’s deeply warped as no mother does that. And wash your fing jumper with the snot stains all on the sleeve and cuffs 🤢🤢

As for 700k - Jesus wept, I’ve just said on the Becki thread why do they celebrate follower count like it’s something to be proud of and like it’s an achievement. It’s even more embarrassing when it’s someone like fatty who’s bought a large portion of them. Sad act.

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
She obviously can’t see that’s he’s taking the piss with those black ball sacks under her fing eyes 👀
Her eyes look horrendous! I don’t think it’s even the treatments though as old unfiltered photos from last year and before her eyes also look horrific. I’d actually cry if my eyes looked like that at her age. It’s probs her s diet honestly. No wonder Harper wanted dinner at 4.30pm yesterday she was probs starving! Then there’s aimless planning binges with her non existent friends from the internet every time she’s alone instead of hanging around with friends as she has none

Mar 9, 2024
If she starts the skinny jabs those wrinkles will get far far worse - she will end up having to have a face lift cos I doubt Botox would touch the sides and there won’t be enough bloody fish in the sea to produce enough jizz if those crevices get any deeper - love this for her - her belly button will need to be lifted to where the dent is on her for head n her Fanny flaps will be hanging off her puffy nips! What has the mad cow started ! Ask yourself olga were the doughnuts worth it love 🤣