Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
⚠️ RETURN OF THE HALLOWEEN TREE ⚠️

and another s packed lunch for harper but at least Andy’s mum will feed her properly tonight!

And looking like a fat polar bear in that dressing gown

Ah yes h wanted the same as yesterday, as in the bread and butter sandwidge that is just bread and butter because she had no proper filling in the house for it so is claiming it's what h wanted. Well that's my theory anyway but i guess it is possible it is what h wanted but even if it was, she could have and should have said no.
Anyway the tree will be launched across the room in a kylee filled rage in 3, 2, 1, Go!

Mar 7, 2024
Feeds her child crisp butties for the last two days but feeds herself the best steak 🥩
Shocking 😮
The sad thing is that H loves steak and mash but the greedy gobshite feeds her crap then cooks the good stuff as soon as she isn't home 🤬 selfish b*tch!
It's not like she's short of cash she could buy steak every day and give that poor child some much needed protein and vegetables before she wastes away. I hope she is being well fed this weekend with her dad's family because what she has had to eat for the last few days has been pitiful

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The sad thing is that H loves steak and mash but the greedy gobshite feeds her crap then cooks the good stuff as soon as she isn't home 🤬 selfish b*tch!
It's not like she's short of cash she could buy steak every day and give that poor child some much needed protein and vegetables before she wastes away. I hope she is being well fed this weekend with her dad's family because what she has had to eat for the last few days has been pitiful
Selfish ain’t half the right word to describe her. She’ll probably decorate the tree without H too, you know the kid who’s obsessed with Beetlejuice apparently. The kid doesn’t get a look in, poor thing couldn’t even name a kitten.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Imagine trying to get a reaction of the "trolls" so much that you don't feed your kid properly. Wouldn't be me.

I know, it's just desperate stuff altogether. And very sad actually as she is making her child suffer. Her obsession with here and tattle and getting a reaction from us, especially at the expense of her child, is just not going to end well for either of them. She deserves it but h doesn't.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I have a theory

The lack of nutrition and starving of poor H is all an act so that she gets another referral to SS and/or hate comments. THEN she can make a woe is me clap back, which increases engagement, then quickly followed up by an ad. That’s her usual pattern.

I honestly wouldn't put that passed her. Good shout. There are no lows that she won't go to for engagement. Engagement is getting lower and lower, the clap backs aren't working, so she needs to go bigger and this would fit the bill. She needs stopping, she can do whatever she wants to herself to increase engagement but she should not get to use and make h suffer to achieve her aims.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly wouldn't put that passed her. Good shout. There are no lows that she won't go to for engagement. Engagement is getting lower and lower, the clap backs aren't working, so she needs to go bigger and this would fit the bill. She needs stopping, she can do whatever she wants to herself to increase engagement but she should not get to use and make h suffer to achieve her aims.
She doesn’t get hardly any ‘troll’ comments no more so she’s no clap back content at all, I’m glad her engagement gets lower too.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She doesn’t get hardly any ‘troll’ comments no more so she’s no clap back content at all, I’m glad her engagement gets lower too.

Yep agreed it's great her engagement is going down, hopefully her time on tiktok really is coming to an end this time. The clap back content she does do is only aimed at here and tattle now + she has blocked almost everyone and bots don't really engage much i don't think.