Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Iv seen the comments but deleted most of them no Aimee you have read here forgot to mention it wasn’t just the soup it is the lack of everything you scruff bag. I for one hope they do report you because that kid lacks goodness and receives the bare minimum constantly. You try to buy her with toys. Why not have a girly pamper day let her choose what to do but no Aimee that doesn’t fit you narrative does like you say. Do better get a wash put your phone down and do try to be a mum because you really don’t mother very well at all and it’s only going to make h embarrassed and run away as quick as she can you disgust me fat wap
There's her sister away with her own child to pick up mummy gash flash and go for food in Liverpool and take her child to a museum aswell, if its not too late. Total polar (not polar express) opposite to her sister who was sat alone chugging back the Kylie last night catching up on here and commenting on her bestie vagisils posts and all excited about putting her hideous tree up.

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
I think today we can all agree Ailment is a t, and it’s not up for debate.

If you’re reading here numbnut, have a wash we can smell you from here 🤮
THIS! feral one at that. She was sooooo bored last night vav was in her ear to do a clap back because god knows she has NO OTHER CONTENT or BRAIN to think for herself! A fn tree? Is this b!tch for real? I pray those cats tear it down in 2.3 seconds. Oh yea that’s right she’s forgot about them now the novelty was over! She makes me vomit 🤮 and yea clown you eat better than your kid, you made an entire meal, but gives your kid takeaways, fn hummus and cucumber & burnt air fried anything 99 % of the time. If she’s a ‘good girl’ you layer it with gravy you bell end! 😡

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
I think today we can all agree Ailment is a t, and it’s not up for debate.

If you’re reading here numbnut, have a wash we can smell you from here 🤮
THIS! feral one at that. She was sooooo bored last night vav was in her ear to do a clap back because god knows she has NO OTHER CONTENT or BRAIN to think for herself! A fn tree? Is this b!tch for real? I pray those cats tear it down in 2.3 seconds. Oh yea that’s right she’s forgot about them now the novelty was over! She makes me vomit 🤮 and yea clown you eat better than your kid, you made an entire meal, but gives your kid takeaways, fn hummus and cucumber & burnt air fried anything 99 % of the time. If she’s a ‘good girl’ you layer it with gravy you bell end! 😡

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
I honestly wouldn't put that passed her. Good shout. There are no lows that she won't go to for engagement. Engagement is getting lower and lower, the clap backs aren't working, so she needs to go bigger and this would fit the bill. She needs stopping, she can do whatever she wants to herself to increase engagement but she should not get to use and make h suffer to achieve her aims.
The FOOL doesn’t realize that the more followers she gets, the worse the hate will be. And I’ll be here for it! When people come to her page they see what a complete FREAK she is so they only come back to watch the trainwreck that ailment is! We all love watching people fall down, but THIS clown takes the cake or “cakey” they’ll see her chew her coffee and 🤮🤮🤮know oh this is one of THOSE pages.

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Omggg what a sumg ass fing t! As well as the fing sty dinners you give her what you gave her for lunch for the last TWO DAYS was absolutely diabolical! If my kid had asked me to just put margarine in his bread I would be like heck to the no are you having a crisp sandwich in school that’s more like afterschool snack (which they do have after school sometimes) but with some salad on the side! Someone really needs to knock the b down a peg or two! AIMLESS INSTEAD OF SITTING ON YOUR FAT ARSE DELETING COMMENTS AND READING TL AND CC, GET UP AND CLEAN YOUR HOUSE AND GET SOME SHOPPING IN AND MAKE A WHOLE
SOME MEAL FOR YOURSELF! YOU DINGY DIRTY PUNK ASS t!

Mar 7, 2024
Ohhhh a clap back, no one saw that coming! 🙄 so predictable as always. I hope people have contacted school and children's services. She can post smug clap backs all she likes but when the poor kid is effectively being starved and served nothing with any nutritional value day after day then someone needs to intervene to protect H. She clearly sees nothing wrong with that terrible packed lunch or she wouldn't have shown it, two days in a row.
Being a good parent isn't never saying no to your child, never setting boundaries. It's not throwing expensive gifts in lieu of time, effort and love. She needs to be sent on a parenting course to be taught how to be a decent parent and provide what her child needs both physically and emotionally. In her eyes she's is the perfect parent but that's what is so dangerous, the child is being malnourished and the psychological damage 😢 the poor kid can't speak without Aimee looking uninterested or annoyed 💔

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
She's despicable. The worst mother imaginable. We have seen this time and time again where she puts herself and her latest dick before her own daughter . Feeds herself like a king and , makes steaks and real mash for her latest dick as we seen with the last latest shag piece , feeds her daughter the bare minimum, and she has she cheek to laugh and be smug about it ?! One day aimee you will wake up and your house will be empty because your daughter will be gone . You don't deserve her . You make me sick

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
The fish spunk is hydrating you from the inside out. It rebuilds your natural cells. BUT. And I tell my clients this you have to drink a tonne of water. What I do in the clinic is 60% the rest you do at home. Which I can see she isn't. She doesn't look after herself so that's why it isn't working. And the aesthetics pracrioner is just using her for money. You shouldn't need 4 treatments that close together. I would say 4 a year. Maximum.

Oh thanks for that info, interesting. So if she looked after herself and ate and drank better it would work. Bloody hell she has money to burn this one xx

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
I hope Carla Nolan is not her real name, and she isn’t a social worker, because she won’t be hard to find 😉
Hahah absolutely every call should be as important as another until its determined otherwise... not disputing they don't get malicious calls... wow I'm just shocked by that comment and of course it feeds her narrative with her response. She's absolutely vile! x

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
This may be an unpopular opinion but as much as she is the most frustrating imbecile to be on tik tok, I don't think social services will do anything and will certainly play into her narrative of the trolls are just out to get her.
H is fed and watered, albeit dishevelled and scruffy but that won't be a major concern to social services.
I genuinely think she does most of these things on purpose as troll bait. The empty sandwiches, the annoying accent, the first chew of the day, living in pj's, endless takeaways... The list goes on.

I am not defending her at all, christ she annoys the living s out of me. I, like everyone else, just wish something would be her downfall and soon. X