Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
THIS ALLLLL DAY THIS!!! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Ohhhh a clap back, no one saw that coming! šŸ™„ so predictable as always. I hope people have contacted school and children's services. She can post smug clap backs all she likes but when the poor kid is effectively being starved and served nothing with any nutritional value day after day then someone needs to intervene to protect H. She clearly sees nothing wrong with that terrible packed lunch or she wouldn't have shown it, two days in a row.
Being a good parent isn't never saying no to your child, never setting boundaries. It's not throwing expensive gifts in lieu of time, effort and love. She needs to be sent on a parenting course to be taught how to be a decent parent and provide what her child needs both physically and emotionally. In her eyes she's is the perfect parent but that's what is so dangerous, the child is being malnourished and the psychological damage šŸ˜¢ the poor kid can't speak without Aimee looking uninterested or annoyed šŸ’”
She does EXACTLY what THEY (Greg the wallet and twit hat) did to her as a kid. Mum bailed to get some ass, and dad bought EVERYTHING veruca salt wanted. She is morphing into Ms Trunchbowl by the day. No amount of Botox, fish fizz, fake nails, fake life will fill that EMPTY lonely life you live talking to a phone. Oh and I touched grass today, smelled fresh air, went out in oublic without recording myself, and kissed my own ass too b!tch so find a new come back! šŸ¤”šŸ˜†

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
This may be an unpopular opinion but as much as she is the most frustrating imbecile to be on tik tok, I don't think social services will do anything and will certainly play into her narrative of the trolls are just out to get her.
H is fed and watered, albeit dishevelled and scruffy but that won't be a major concern to social services.
I genuinely think she does most of these things on purpose as troll bait. The empty sandwiches, the annoying accent, the first chew of the day, living in pj's, endless takeaways... The list goes on.

I am not defending her at all, christ she annoys the living s out of me. I, like everyone else, just wish something would be her downfall and soon. X
I agree they probably won't do anything in regards to H as her very basic needs are met.. Fed, clothed and watered and roof over her head... what gets passed is the emotional side to the basic needs which she doesn't provide. The emotional support, the preparation mentally for some of the toughest years H has to come. The exposure of very private things wether thats her insinuating and not out right saying it. The men, then sex toys, the lack of online safety.. sending the huns over to the IG to view pictures of H posing. The complete and utter ignorance of the possibility that her daughter mite have some additional needs. To me she's a neglectful mother in so many other ways than just providing basic food and clothing. It's utterly mad isn't it, I also cant wait for her downfall x

Mar 9, 2024
This may be an unpopular opinion but as much as she is the most frustrating imbecile to be on tik tok, I don't think social services will do anything and will certainly play into her narrative of the trolls are just out to get her.
H is fed and watered, albeit dishevelled and scruffy but that won't be a major concern to social services.
I genuinely think she does most of these things on purpose as troll bait. The empty sandwiches, the annoying accent, the first chew of the day, living in pj's, endless takeaways... The list goes on.

I am not defending her at all, christ she annoys the living s out of me. I, like everyone else, just wish something would be her downfall and soon. X
Agree - I think sheā€™s just a lazy bint with 0 parenting skills and will she be bothered ? not one bit cos sheā€™s a narcissist. I donā€™t think H is starving - she will be allowed unlimited access to as much rubbish as her little heart desires. Chocolate, crisps, cakes - whenever. Aimless will not even think this is bad parenting so she fully believes people are talking s. She wonā€™t care about any long term damage either because if it makes her life easier then it ainā€™t wrong
I mite get jumped on for this but my kids were raised to know they could have whatever they wanted provided they ate the balanced food I made them 3 times a day and drank all their water. Because it was always there and accessible youā€™d be surprised at how little they would reach for it. If they didnā€™t eat their breakfast lunch and dinner snacks were off limits end of. They grew up with this rule and my end of the deal was I only gave them food I knew they liked and never over faced them or forced them to eat. The result was my kids would eat anything - and this is how my grandkids are raised too . Iā€™ve noticed that kids who have limitations placed on snacks just want to be greedy with it - just worked for us and still does.

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
I agree they probably won't do anything in regards to H as her very basic needs are met.. Fed, clothed and watered and roof over her head... what gets passed is the emotional side to the basic needs which she doesn't provide. The emotional support, the preparation mentally for some of the toughest years H has to come. The exposure of very private things wether thats her insinuating and not out right saying it. The men, then sex toys, the lack of online safety.. sending the huns over to the IG to view pictures of H posing. The complete and utter ignorance of the possibility that her daughter mite have some additional needs. To me she's a neglectful mother in so many other ways than just providing basic food and clothing. It's utterly mad isn't it, I also cant wait for her downfall x
Totally agree and I have said before that I definitely think H is autistic. She may think she is quirky now but it will be a totally different matter when she is in high school. She will regret not getting her the help she needs. Girls mask it really well (although that lizard tongue shows otherwise šŸ˜¬).
We all want a perfect world but ailment wants an Instagram life. Her whole outlook on life is based on how many likes and views she gets not how she functions as an adult and a parent. Very sad behaviour.

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Totally agree and I have said before that I definitely think H is autistic. She may think she is quirky now but it will be a totally different matter when she is in high school. She will regret not getting her the help she needs. Girls mask it really well (although that lizard tongue shows otherwise šŸ˜¬).
We all want a perfect world but ailment wants an Instagram life. Her whole outlook on life is based on how many likes and views she gets not how she functions as an adult and a parent. Very sad behaviour.
Absolutely! I think that aswell, so many signs and of course no one is saying its this or that for sure but for god sake try and see if there is something more.. I spent 2 years going from town to town in taxis appointments after appointments, here there and everywhere to find out what was going on with my child. Speech therapy, groups, hospital appointments you name it. She bases on that H is doing well in school, really good at this and really good at that.. My child is extremely intelligent and is top notch at school but at home totally different kettle of fish and unless you knew them you wouldn't know they had autism. It's just utter ignorance and I don't understand why. I try and find a middle ground with her but I just can't. Xx

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
The FOOL doesnā€™t realize that the more followers she gets, the worse the hate will be. And Iā€™ll be here for it! When people come to her page they see what a complete FREAK she is so they only come back to watch the trainwreck that ailment is! We all love watching people fall down, but THIS clown takes the cake or ā€œcakeyā€ theyā€™ll see her chew her coffee and šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®know oh this is one of THOSE pages.

The thing is she doesn't care as the more hate she gets the more engagement she gets and the greater opportunity for woe is me content and clap backs. Yep most people at this stage are just hate watching her or if not, watching because they feel a bit sorry for her and think she is struggling and then see her for what she is. then they come here and we get more members, love that for us. And she is still using words like cakey and sammy for a 10 year old, how embarrassing for poor h.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely! I think that aswell, so many signs and of course no one is saying its this or that for sure but for god sake try and see if there is something more.. I spent 2 years going from town to town in taxis appointments after appointments, here there and everywhere to find out what was going on with my child. Speech therapy, groups, hospital appointments you name it. She bases on that H is doing well in school, really good at this and really good at that.. My child is extremely intelligent and is top notch at school but at home totally different kettle of fish and unless you knew them you wouldn't know they had autism. It's just utter ignorance and I don't understand why. I try and find a middle ground with her but I just can't. Xx
Totally agree with this I have seen a lot of traits of autism in h too and girls do mask a awful lot more than boys itā€™s much harder to diagnose girls than boys as they mask a lot more. Agree with the access to snacks too she will be filling her face like her mum with sugary s behind the scenes. Aimee took offense when someone commented asking if h was autistic in the past. I like yourself fighted to get the support in place for my lil lady she buries her head as she doesnā€™t know how to parent and she is prob looking at vavcunt max and seeing him non verbal and assuming as I donā€™t believe she would be fully educated on the widened of the spectrum x

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She has not been taught the basic life skills! My step sons wife is exactly the same as Ailment! They were delighted that he could name all the dinosaurs that walked the earth at age 3 by age 5 he couldnā€™t put his own shoes on or wipe his bum everything needed for going to school! I have said to my hubby but it falls on deaf ears They live 7 hours away so itā€™s not easy to get involved!

Mar 8, 2024
I canā€™t watch her. What a fing t. That clap back wasnā€™t even funny. She feeds her kid atrocious food. Sheā€™s just a s mum. Ailment you arenā€™t funny at all. And youā€™re ugly as do. And youā€™re a scruffy smelly t.

Weird our Charlie and her nipples are going out for the day to Liverpool with willing Wendy but ailments not going with them and sheā€™s got no plans. Well putting up a fing halloween tree is her plans. Sad t

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Totally agree with this I have seen a lot of traits of autism in h too and girls do mask a awful lot more than boys itā€™s much harder to diagnose girls than boys as they mask a lot more. Agree with the access to snacks too she will be filling her face like her mum with sugary s behind the scenes. Aimee took offense when someone commented asking if h was autistic in the past. I like yourself fighted to get the support in place for my lil lady she buries her head as she doesnā€™t know how to parent and she is prob looking at vavcunt max and seeing him non verbal and assuming as I donā€™t believe she would be fully educated on the widened of the spectrum x
Bless you! Its very hard isn't it when you know something is wrong and you have to fight to get the answers or at least to eliminate.
I nearly had a nervous breakdown because I'm quite determined and I knew something wasn't right and I fought and fought and fought, the amount of emails I have sent and saved is insane. Specially to schools etc. She's going to have a job on her hands when H starts secondary school, said it many times before. You have to prepare ur children, society isn't like it used to be. For as much as we want them little and by our side, we have to raise capable kids on top of helping build their confidence, their self worth, integrity and many more... Aimee does absolutely nothing and she will pay the price believe me x

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
I agree donā€™t think the social will do a thing sadly! I actually donā€™t think her downfall is coming anytime soon eitherā€¦sadly! She is the kind of person that always lands on her feetšŸ™„

For me, I absolutely love that she makes out she has the perfect life, money isnā€™t a issue but deep down she lives a miserable, sad, lonely life! And she 100% derserves it!!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
The thing is she doesn't care as the more hate she gets the more engagement she gets and the greater opportunity for woe is me content and clap backs. Yep most people at this stage are just hate watching her or if not, watching because they feel a bit sorry for her and think she is struggling and then see her for what she is. then they come here and we get more members, love that for us. And she is still using words like cakey and sammy for a 10 year old, how embarrassing for poor h.
Totally agree. H has absolutely NO chance at teenage years in school. She has a target on her back for bullying down to her motherā€™s ignorance and believing she ā€œfamousā€. The only thing she is famous for is being the total WRECK of a mother and human she is. Itā€™s gonna take a HUGE open mouth insert foot moment and sheā€™s done on this app. Weā€™re ALL waiting! Karma doesnā€™t have a timelineā€¦.x