Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Absolutely! I think that aswell, so many signs and of course no one is saying its this or that for sure but for god sake try and see if there is something more.. I spent 2 years going from town to town in taxis appointments after appointments, here there and everywhere to find out what was going on with my child. Speech therapy, groups, hospital appointments you name it. She bases on that H is doing well in school, really good at this and really good at that.. My child is extremely intelligent and is top notch at school but at home totally different kettle of fish and unless you knew them you wouldn't know they had autism. It's just utter ignorance and I don't understand why. I try and find a middle ground with her but I just can't. Xx
I had to fight for years for my sons diagnosis because he is high masking at school and also does well at school. We had S&L input from age 2 to 4, CAHMs basically didn't want to know and actually made me feel like a bad mother. We went through 7 paediatricians, due to them leaving and retiring etc. Input from OT through nursery years. A diagnosis of DCD (Dyspraxia) and SPD. Referred to Sleep Nurse. Finally just before lockdown the school put in a request to put him on the Autism Pathway but unfortunately due to Covid the backlog and waiting time was crazy so paediatrician number 8 said if I filled out a massive form (can't remember the name basically a history from my pregnancy to current day) they reached out for school input again. Her and a colleague looked over all his history and evidence and we got his diagnosis just before he started secondary school. I didn't want to a diagnosis to label him, I just wanted to understand his "quirky" behaviours and make sure he got all the help he needed and also help him understand himself why he found some things challenging.

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Hahah absolutely every call should be as important as another until its determined otherwise... not disputing they don't get malicious calls... wow I'm just shocked by that comment and of course it feeds her narrative with her response. She's absolutely vile! x
Always Miss. Invincible! But “hun” you think you have 700k followers. Your numbers PROVE you don’t have that many, as most are bought bots to improve your ego! There isn’t 7000 that give two f’s about you darlin’ clown. your so called “job” you claim to have shows you didn’t even get 110k for your so called ITV ad and most of those was looking at the pathetic effort you gave for those quid paid. Your Karma hair showed more because we LOVE it when karma zaps you.

Mar 7, 2024
This may be an unpopular opinion but as much as she is the most frustrating imbecile to be on tik tok, I don't think social services will do anything and will certainly play into her narrative of the trolls are just out to get her.
H is fed and watered, albeit dishevelled and scruffy but that won't be a major concern to social services.
I genuinely think she does most of these things on purpose as troll bait. The empty sandwiches, the annoying accent, the first chew of the day, living in pj's, endless takeaways... The list goes on.

I am not defending her at all, christ she annoys the living s out of me. I, like everyone else, just wish something would be her downfall and soon. X
I agree she won't meet child in need bench marks for a child at risk of serious harm but she isn't providing the basics for her child as evidenced by her own videos. Children's services have been involved on a number of previous occasions and as much as aimee called the reports malicious and said SS laughed them off, there was some action to help safeguard H.
H was removed from actively appearing on aimees TT. On other occasions where aimees parenting was called into question Gregg the wallet practically moved in to care for H and be the responsible adult in the house.
Aimee can act cocky and pretend it's malicious but she is rattled when she is held to account over her parenting of H and rightly so.
Parenting is hard work, non of us get it right 100% of the time but its scary that she has a following that believe she's a great mum. She is harming her child and not even providing the basics 💔😢
If nothing else, the school need to get involved and say put less processed salt and sugar ladenend crap in that lunch box and provide some actual nutrients to that growing child

Mar 7, 2024
Agree - I think she’s just a lazy bint with 0 parenting skills and will she be bothered ? not one bit cos she’s a narcissist. I don’t think H is starving - she will be allowed unlimited access to as much rubbish as her little heart desires. Chocolate, crisps, cakes - whenever. Aimless will not even think this is bad parenting so she fully believes people are talking s. She won’t care about any long term damage either because if it makes her life easier then it ain’t wrong
I mite get jumped on for this but my kids were raised to know they could have whatever they wanted provided they ate the balanced food I made them 3 times a day and drank all their water. Because it was always there and accessible you’d be surprised at how little they would reach for it. If they didn’t eat their breakfast lunch and dinner snacks were off limits end of. They grew up with this rule and my end of the deal was I only gave them food I knew they liked and never over faced them or forced them to eat. The result was my kids would eat anything - and this is how my grandkids are raised too . I’ve noticed that kids who have limitations placed on snacks just want to be greedy with it - just worked for us and still does.
My kids are the same, they have unlimited access to snacks but they don't go mad. They eat whatever I give them and love all fruit, veg and salad and help themselves to treats. They are very active they need loads of extra calories. It's about balance and having those nutritional meals as well as the fresh air and exercise

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
I had to fight for years for my sons diagnosis because he is high masking at school and also does well at school. We had S&L input from age 2 to 4, CAHMs basically didn't want to know and actually made me feel like a bad mother. We went through 7 paediatricians, due to them leaving and retiring etc. Input from OT through nursery years. A diagnosis of DCD (Dyspraxia) and SPD. Referred to Sleep Nurse. Finally just before lockdown the school put in a request to put him on the Autism Pathway but unfortunately due to Covid the backlog and waiting time was crazy so paediatrician number 8 said if I filled out a massive form (can't remember the name basically a history from my pregnancy to current day) they reached out for school input again. Her and a colleague looked over all his history and evidence and we got his diagnosis just before he started secondary school. I didn't want to a diagnosis to label him, I just wanted to understand his "quirky" behaviours and make sure he got all the help he needed and also help him understand himself why he found some things challenging.
Awwwww bless you 😊 but well done for ur persistence, i can totally relate with you it's such a process. Emotional rollercoster aswell. Similar reasons to urs as to why I wanted to know. Wasn't bothered about the label just wanted to help him and provide the support he needed. My sons speech was very delayed, flapping hands. No eye contact, zero imaginative play amongst other struggles. Just thinking back to the sheer hard work and exhaustion i felt fighting back then as he's nearly a teen now makes me emotional. Eek it's just unbelievable, sometimes I'm lost for words with her. She's an embarrassment x

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
I agree she won't meet child in need bench marks for a child at risk of serious harm but she isn't providing the basics for her child as evidenced by her own videos. Children's services have been involved on a number of previous occasions and as much as aimee called the reports malicious and said SS laughed them off, there was some action to help safeguard H.
H was removed from actively appearing on aimees TT. On other occasions where aimees parenting was called into question Gregg the wallet practically moved in to care for H and be the responsible adult in the house.
Aimee can act cocky and pretend it's malicious but she is rattled when she is held to account over her parenting of H and rightly so.
Parenting is hard work, non of us get it right 100% of the time but its scary that she has a following that believe she's a great mum. She is harming her child and not even providing the basics 💔😢
If nothing else, the school need to get involved and say put less processed salt and sugar ladenend crap in that lunch box and provide some actual nutrients to that growing child
I don’t think i ever had fizzy juice or a takeaway until i was well into my teens! I was a very fussy child (still am) but there was always a nutritious meal for me and my brother my mum was a widower from a very young age and worked full time! There is nothing stopping her throwing ingredients into a slow cooker except laziness 😡

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t think i ever had fizzy juice or a takeaway until i was well into my teens! I was a very fussy child (still am) but there was always a nutritious meal for me and my brother my mum was a widower from a very young age and worked full time! There is nothing stopping her throwing ingredients into a slow cooker except laziness 😡
My kids had fresh home cooked meal everyday , no fizzy drinks and plenty of fruit to snack on between meals , however now they are teenagers 14 and 16 they have found fizzy drinks and crap food you only get a small window to get your kids eating health because once they hit a certain age you start losing control so Aimee is screwed

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Awwwww bless you 😊 but well done for ur persistence, i can totally relate with you it's such a process. Emotional rollercoster aswell. Similar reasons to urs as to why I wanted to know. Wasn't bothered about the label just wanted to help him and provide the support he needed. My sons speech was very delayed, flapping hands. No eye contact, zero imaginative play amongst other struggles. Just thinking back to the sheer hard work and exhaustion i felt fighting back then as he's nearly a teen now makes me emotional. Eek it's just unbelievable, sometimes I'm lost for words with her. She's an embarrassment x
He was always labelled as quiet. When he came out of school, his jacket and bag would come straight off even in freezing temperatures and you could physically see his whole body relaxing. The diagnosis doesn't change your child in the slightest and no two experience Autism the same which Aimee probably believes they are. My boy always surprises with every achievement. His residential school trip, the school had all these back up plans in place incase he found it too much and was he sure he really wanted to go, they could arrange for him to come home at night and go up to where it was every day. He said he wanted to go so i let him go and he absolutely smashed all the activities and enjoyed it. The deputy head even got a glimpse of my funny and sweet boy that he never shows in school because he's very serious at school and for school rules.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Changed my mind I do have some words. WHAT in the fing do? As for can't wait for H to see it.. most kids would love doing stuff like that but noooo selfish s waits til her single gal weekend also known as every fing weekend!!! Can't wait for the baybeez to rag that down or cobweb clunge herself to paddy and chucks it in a rage. Go girl LOVE this for us

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240928_180640_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240928_180640_TikTok.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 11
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Saddo isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When you have to buy se to make content.
It’s hideous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm the type of neat freak who has my tree down 2nd of Jan with every speck of glitter gone!!! imagine having that monstrosity in your living room when it's NOT Halloween for over a month 😳 Tell you what though I'm going as Shamey this year 🤢😂 I can't 😂😂