Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
I have no words!!!!
That is ugly AF. Get ready for it being launched when she sees our Charlie's post. She's been asked to go review a burger place and has taken R and granny gash flash with her.
Can't think why she didn't invite her moon faced screen hogging sister šŸ¤”
Gash flash insisting on cutting up Rs burger - it isn't H, he's quite capable of managing his own food as Charlie has taught him

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Totally agree. H has absolutely NO chance at teenage years in school. She has a target on her back for bullying down to her motherā€™s ignorance and believing she ā€œfamousā€. The only thing she is famous for is being the total WRECK of a mother and human she is. Itā€™s gonna take a HUGE open mouth insert foot moment and sheā€™s done on this app. Weā€™re ALL waiting! Karma doesnā€™t have a timelineā€¦.x

Agree on all this 100%. The worst thing is that aimee won't change in any way, especially in terms of how she treats h. A few die hard fans and trying to get some sort of supposed win over the "trolls" comes before everything. To be honest there have been plenty of big foot in mouth moments with her and she has come back every time like nothing has happened, so i don't know what could bring her down at this stage apart from a lack of engagement. She's a slippery one, when we think she is done she still comes back from whatever she has done.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Changed my mind I do have some words. WHAT in the fing do? As for can't wait for H to see it.. most kids would love doing stuff like that but noooo selfish s waits til her single gal weekend also known as every fing weekend!!! Can't wait for the baybeez to rag that down or cobweb clunge herself to paddy and chucks it in a rage. Go girl LOVE this for us
Itā€™s the nightmare before Christmas tree but with 2 fing Percy pigs on it??!! Sheā€™s a prat!!!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Changed my mind I do have some words. WHAT in the fing do? As for can't wait for H to see it.. most kids would love doing stuff like that but noooo selfish s waits til her single gal weekend also known as every fing weekend!!! Can't wait for the baybeez to rag that down or cobweb clunge herself to paddy and chucks it in a rage. Go girl LOVE this for us
I have words fing hideous!! That would completely freak me out. The babeez will have it destroyed before Harold, monkey, wrinkle comes home

Mar 9, 2024
Bloody hell she has outdone herself this time - what the bloody hell is she thinking tho seriously? Could she get any tackier? My man child will be sorting his Halloween stuff next week ready for our 2 parties - I will be showing him this for inspirationā€¦. NOT ā€¦ Iā€™d murder him šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ whereā€™s all the autumn se gone then? Swear to god if her dad took his credit card back the environmental crisis would be over! She must have her own landfill site!

Well non puffy nipped trowels, not bothered with that fat, slobby,smelly, catpissy, hackit lying hog today, couldnā€™t care less about its fake clapback (convinced itā€™s either the smelly fat hog on a burner or the vilevavmunter that makes these comments for the views & engagement.)
We have been busy today putting the final bits in place for the bubby boys christening tomorrow. So while the fat monstrosity that is Oinking Olga is surrounded by empty booze bottles, empty takeaway containers, cheap tacky Christmas trees & filth with no man or real friends, pretending that itā€™s life isnā€™t sad & empty & lonely & full of lies, me & mine will be surrounded by family & friends celebrating our bubby boy.

Mar 9, 2024
Well non puffy nipped trowels, not bothered with that fat, slobby,smelly, catpissy, hackit lying hog today, couldnā€™t care less about its fake clapback (convinced itā€™s either the smelly fat hog on a burner or the vilevavmunter that makes these comments for the views & engagement.)
We have been busy today putting the final bits in place for the bubby boys christening tomorrow. So while the fat monstrosity that is Oinking Olga is surrounded by empty booze bottles, empty takeaway containers, cheap tacky Christmas trees & filth with no man or real friends, pretending that itā€™s life isnā€™t sad & empty & lonely & full of lies, me & mine will be surrounded by family & friends celebrating our bubby boy.
Have an amazing day my lovely ā¤ļø

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Have a beautiful day šŸ„°

Mar 8, 2024
That treeā€¦ oh my fing word. What the do is she doing?! Itā€™s overloaded with tacky s. If youā€™re guna do a tree why not wait to do it with your kid! Did she do it without harper last year too? Sheā€™s a fing idiot. It looks fing awful. Thatā€™s guna be there till November now. What a monstrosity

Mar 9, 2024
Just canā€™t believe how immature and empty she is - does she not look at other people homes and think maybe Iā€™m tasteless? Maybe Iā€™m dirty? Maybe Iā€™m cheap? Is it confidence or arrogance? Maybe just stubbornness? I mean her mother likes to seasonally decorate but Iā€™ve never laughed at it! Both her mother and sister clean their houses so even if sheā€™s never invited to anyone elseā€™s homes she does see theirs and it must make her stop and think? What about when sheā€™s scrolling on her phone - the other creators - Vav for instance? Is she not embarrassed? I just canā€™t work her out šŸ™ˆ