Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Iv seen the comments but deleted most of them no Aimee you have read here forgot to mention it wasn’t just the soup it is the lack of everything you scruff bag. I for one hope they do report you because that kid lacks goodness and receives the bare minimum constantly. You try to buy her with toys. Why not have a girly pamper day let her choose what to do but no Aimee that doesn’t fit you narrative does like you say. Do better get a wash put your phone down and do try to be a mum because you really don’t mother very well at all and it’s only going to make h embarrassed and run away as quick as she can you disgust me fat wap

would be completely different if she could film her wouldn’t it. She knows her interaction would be far greater is H was on her videos and that must be so painful for her

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Remind me , did the Christmas tree co e down before Christmas due to the cats ?
I wonder if one will actually go up this year once the cats piss her off messing with the Halloween tree !
can hear her now , harper would rather the cats safety , it’s still festive with my decorated fireplace

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Cocky rat 😫🙄

Oh my god she's absolutely raging in that video, she tries not to show it but she is. She definitely won't like the fact a bloak went direct to her and called her out on her tiktok that will really get her in a rage. I mean the fact a bloak would call her out anyway would get her in enough of a rage but to do it on her tiktok direct to her, she would have an absolute fit. Love that for her. I can imagine me calling her out here really gets on her wick and i love that for her. Anyway i doubt people are reporting her to ss because they don't like her, i would hope not as that's not cool, they will be reporting her because she's neglectful.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I have no words!!!!
Me neither. But I’ll try to find some.
Aimless is the most pathetic excuse of a mother,of an adult,of a woman.
I cannot stand all this look at me,I’m so quirky I have a Halloween tree. She really needs a reality check.
She has not matured past the age of 15. Whose fault is this ? take a guess. That’ll be shirl and g… no I take that back .shirl should take all the blame.she chose men over her child.
I wish she would just take a step back and see what it is that we see.
A tantrum throwing,takeaway addict,kylie abuser,hypochondriac,s poor mother, shopping addicted, mum to 5 babies who aren’t babies but cats, se sister,
lazy cat piss stinking rapunzel wannabe, ailments and conditions collector, lazy f.
I would list more but I have given myself a migraine due to the rage I have over this pathetic woman.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Awwwww bless him that's so lovely to hear and it's what it's all about. You sound like a great Mum. My son has severe social anxiety around children older than him. He's such a clever boy, maths skills are just insane but then he struggles with other things and food is a massive part. Pretty much the same meal every night, very sensitive to smells and textures. At school he thrives as its routine etc he struggles at first when he started secondary as it was alot for him but with my support and encouragement every day he's has absolutely smashing it so far. Then there's Aimee.... more bothered about a Halloween tat tree haha xx
Aww thank you. Funny my boy is so good at maths but it's the subject he dislikes most. He thinks once you learn something that's it, don't need to revisit it again so because a lot of it is repetitive the days he has maths are the days he finds hardest.
When I watch Aimees DUD and takeaways I sometimes wonder if she is on the spectrum somewhere. She eats the same foods over and over.
It is so hard when they eat the same safe foods, I know how hard it is for us parents too, the guilt we feel are they getting what their little bodies need. But we do our best for them in all other ways with our love and support and encouragement. He's lucky to have a wonderful mum like you in his corner ❤️