Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning video up no support for her bestie Steph and her woe is me video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 SHOCK comical still looks s and as predicted by me pushing she’s doing the roast 🤣🤣🤣 at this point we are literally writing her scripts love that for her might of changed ya pjs Aimee but your still a minty scruff bag. She will definitely go to M&S again today for her pre picked veg for the roast and some more Christmas s. Pretending planning for the week ahead. This is from Aimee who has numerous times satiated she has to do things daily because she can’t function like that 🤣 all in all another video full of s from our catpiss

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Anyone seen her reposts lately one with a woman wiping off makeup in front of a mirror crying and it says “a moms brain 24/7” and says things like soccer practice on this day and what shall I make for dinner?

She really has to be trolling herself at this point surely?!
She is deluded ! She truly believes she this amazing mother ! She's been told she is by bendy Wendy and all her enablers but surely she can't be that deluded ! She's really not well is she . Only thing going through her mind while she is crying wiping her makeup off is whether Mr D will make it back in time to fix the old Halloween tree before the new one goes up Lollerz

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
had a early night and woke to the kat slater vid. 🤣🤣🤣 someone was pissed thinking she’s stunning again. Meanwhile her besties vavcunt has posted a crying video 🤣🤣🤣 they honestly tag team for views. She will do a roast today with the chicken in a bag just to prove a point h has had a decent meal
I love anything leopard print, always have done.. but what in the mother do is she wearing 😂😂😂 I don’t know if it’s the top to bottom over the top leopard print or that fing horrendous eyeliner wears that looks s or those talons that look like her hands slipped while wiping her fat arse 😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
Well I’ve just had to hide the storage key to stop the man child from making a bloody start with the Halloween s - we’ve been bickering for weeks about it 🤣🤣 there is a lady in our village who comes and tells us off every year - she is lovely really but quite religious and I’m not ready for her to come knocking just yet - the bloke hides behind the bloody door the big wimp! He’s got the kids messaging me calling me a grinch! I’m packing his bag this afternoon and he can go live with bloody Olga! Not one trace of halloween will be in or outside my house till the 2nd week of October - I’d originally said next week - but now I’ve put my foot down n said no🤣 1st of November n he will be in frigging Santa mode 🙈love him to bits but Christ on a bike - I need a therapist!