Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
My roast today
Roast Beef, roasties, mash, honey carrots & parsnips, green beans sprouts, pigs- in - blankets, yorkies, gravy, onion sauce, homemade lemon meringue, or homemade caramac cheesecake (ooh look at me)
Bloke said - haven’t we got stuffing babe? Nearly stuffed his face in his dinner!
Pans washed and sides ( including hob) cleaned before I sat down to eat and plates and crockery into dishwasher straight after. Kitchen hoovered and moped before coffee.
Oh and I fed 8 people! She’s fing ridiculous!
Can I have a medal please - I’m a fabulous mummy me actually and a brilliant nanny 🤣🤣 not up for debate! 🤣
Never mind a medal...can I have a takeaway tub of your roast 🥰 not aimees I'd rather s in my hands and clap than eat any of her offerings.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
My roast today
Roast Beef, roasties, mash, honey carrots & parsnips, green beans sprouts, pigs- in - blankets, yorkies, gravy, onion sauce, homemade lemon meringue, or homemade caramac cheesecake (ooh look at me)
Bloke said - haven’t we got stuffing babe? Nearly stuffed his face in his dinner!
Pans washed and sides ( including hob) cleaned before I sat down to eat and plates and crockery into dishwasher straight after. Kitchen hoovered and moped before coffee.
Can I have a medal please - I’m a fabulous mummy me actually and a brilliant nanny 🤣🤣 not up for debate! 🤣
He’s got a point about the stuffing 👀🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Shut up you freak!!!!!! Chose violence? You where crying a man pushed in front of you at m and s!!!! Maybe chose to clean your house and your herpes fanny.

ANAEMIC roast potatoes and chicken. Gorgeous
My roast today
Puffy I'm sending you over a wee prosecco ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Febreeze makes me instantly think….smelly sofa, smelly cushions, honking beds etc 🤢🤮
Bacteria and germs = dirty smell 🦠😷
wash or bin ……….simple 👌🏽
With you on this one - why do people try covering up smells? Just bloody wash things? There’s no need is there? Love candles and defusers - im into all things Neom at the min - always put a couple of tumble dryer sheets inside the duvet and pillow shams and our bedrooms smell gorgeous 🤣

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
What pisses me off is when so called influencers take a mouthful of food and then press start on their phone! My misophonia and lack of HRT can not handle it today 🤬

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What pisses me off is when so called influencers take a mouthful of food and then press start on their phone! My misophonia and lack of HRT can not handle it today 🤬
Oh lady I’ve been there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t listen to her now, I can’t do it 🤣