Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

How did the christening go? Hope it was amazing x
It was thanks my lovely puffy, he was a wee superstar, slept through most of it, only woke up the give the minister stink eye when he was getting the holy water chucked at him. The doggo did amazing too & yes he was at our boys christening, he is his big brother after all & honorary God parent. 🤣🤣
It really was a great day, to be surrounded by everyone that loves & cares about us & our little family & that was the first time a lot of people had met him so it was really good, oh & the food was banging as well. ❤️🌵

Mar 9, 2024
It was thanks my lovely puffy, he was a wee superstar, slept through most of it, only woke up the give the minister stink eye when he was getting the holy water chucked at him. The doggo did amazing too & yes he was at our boys christening, he is his big brother after all & honorary God parent. 🤣🤣
It really was a great day, to be surrounded by everyone that loves & cares about us & our little family & that was the first time a lot of people had met him so it was really good, oh & the food was banging as well. ❤️🌵
That’s made my heart happy ❤️ hope gavin didn’t prickle any guests 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Aimee must be fuming. Vicious vav doing a full TT QVC live all by herself. Then there is Aimee whose viewing figures are so low she has to pretend to do se dish up dinner just to get people to watch her ADS 🤣
"Aimee, you are going to want this product, it doesn't leave you shiny or like tin man" 🤣
It isn't the trolls on here you need to worry about catpiss, it's your bessie mate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240930-175235_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240930-175235_TikTok.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I find it ironic that Vavcunt is her so called bessssstie, but she was in Manchester and they never met up(even for a coffee) to cry on each others shoulders about the ‘woe is me’. If the two of them were not on TT they wouldn’t even be friends. They’ve never even been to each others houses! They are hated because they are LIARS, HYPOCRITES & HUSTLERS that would both sell their soul for a quid. I bet the police are probably SO SICK of her 💩 because you waste their time and get CAUGHT doing illegal things by a stranger!!!! Yet here we are, just like the other one, cry, cry, cry, fake tears, and the next day, boom! all is right with the world because they got the views up and can sell sell sell!! They are con-artists ripping people off claiming “it’s a job”. NO 👏ITS 👏NOT! You’ve lost the plot. What it is is pathetic anything to make a fast quid no matter who they hurt on the way up.
Innnnnnnnn ONE!! 💯 🎯
There wasn't one tear on Vavs entire video they're both as s an actor as they are Mothers! Disgusting desperate delulu bitches
Animation Winning GIF by Disney Pixar

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Oh do off

a maccies cos her periods kicking her ass. Any fing excuse not to cook! That kids had a s packed lunch & all they’ve got is double cheeseburger and fries! No wonder the kids making crisp butties cos she’s starving!!
View attachment export_1727721271437.mov
and i bet mummy picked H up from school coz Ailments period anxiety is so bad WTAF

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Oh do off

a maccies cos her periods kicking her ass. Any fing excuse not to cook! That kids had a s packed lunch & all they’ve got is double cheeseburger and fries! No wonder the kids making crisp butties cos she’s starving!!
View attachment export_1727721271437.mov
Any bloody excuse, it would be just lazy if it was her alone but while H might think it's great now it's definitely a good thing

Imagine her just eat account total per month!

There’s nowt wrong with it other than being a stinking lazy fat slob, the forgetfulness, if actually real, unlike its anxiety, is most probably because it’s smooth brain is booze addled. It’s an absolute fecking disgrace on every level, especially at being a mother & the delulu sycophants reckon us non puffy nipped trowels are jealous of that fecking monstrosity & they don’t see anything wrong with that fat greasy beast or it’s abysmal parenting because they are all dutty scutters & sty spunk bucket mothers like their catpissy cult leader. 🙄🐽🦛💩🤢🐟

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen W video and yep you were right - she picked up H from school - she said she asked Ailment Aimee Arsehole if she could.

She has picked her up for the past 3 weeks now on Mondays so I guess swimming has been changed to Mondays.

And boo hoo she has period pain - that period belt didn’t last long then did it?

She is such a dick.

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Just seen W video and yep you were right - she picked up H from school - she said she asked Ailment Aimee Arsehole if she could.

She has picked her up for the past 3 weeks now on Mondays so I guess swimming has been changed to Mondays.

And boo hoo she has period pain - that period belt didn’t last long then did it?

She is such a dick.
It is SOOOOOOO predictable everytime Charlie is over Bendy goes over the Ailment house the very next day. It’s as though she feels so guilty she actually spent time with her other kid without her!! But, she certainly doesn’t role
reverse with our Charlie and take herself to Blackpool. Oh that’s riiiight, anxiety! Yep, yep, I get it! You headcase! “Ohhh mummy I have a period and I’m the ONLY ONE Ain the whole word that gets them mummy” “oh hun, it’s ok I’ll come and cuddle you and make it alllllll better my FAVOURITE CHILD that spends all her money on me!” This family are an absolute disgrace. They make me
PUKE 🤮