Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
First off I actually think she thinks herself that she s the only one that's gets a period she acts like a child and second point is does she ever actually come off her period 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s only saying she’s on her period cos it’s the only peri menopause symptom she can bleat on about because no one knows if it’s true or not. The sweats lasted long didn’t they?

And who wears white pjs when they’re on their period?

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
She’s only saying she’s on her period cos it’s the only peri menopause symptom she can bleat on about because no one knows if it’s true or not. The sweats lasted long didn’t they?

And who wears white pjs when they’re on their period?
Your right I never thought of that 🤣
What's make me laugh is when her mother comes in acting all nice too nice it's such an act

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Your right I never thought of that 🤣
What's make me laugh is when her mother comes in acting all nice too nice it's such an act
She keeps saying she’s on her period every cpl of weeks and it’s painful; the go see your gp, I’m the same and im peri, suggesting this that and the other. It’s ALL to get her views and comments up. Nothing else!

She’s a conniving manipulative b

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
They’re missing everything that makes it a roast!! Where’s the stuffing, pigs in blankets (not just for Xmas) the proper mash, 3 different veg at least? Yorkies aren’t for everyone but if I served that up I’d expect it thrown back at me!

I’m doing a gammon roast tonight with the works because the weather is grotty & I want my boy coming home to a filling home cooked meal. Harper will get a s packed lunch & probably pizza with cucumber carrots and hummus…
Don’t forget the gravy for the cucumber 😂

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Heyyy guys! I hope you’re all well and had a lovely weekend!🥰 I’ve been dipping in and out had a mad weekend! As my BIL came from abroad with his wife! And I can see she’s still a sad sack of se as always! And what was that Fricking roast! Honestly she is so dull and boring! I feel for H. I’m making some soup with veggies with some tiger bread today as my kids absolutely love it and it’s perfect for this horrendous weather! Sending lots of love for anyone that needs it!❤️