Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
The absolute state of her!! And more “period pains kicking my ass” bullshit!!

and Aimee that packed lunch is yet again DISGRACEFUL! Put the kid on school dinners so she gets one decent meal a day!!

AND lay off the aesthetics cos they are only making you look more haggard and that dent is proper DENTING
FFS , Ive had a few days off TikTok and my first view this morning is her effin scabby nails :sick:.
Looks like Karma is a coming for the the VAV and Aimless , hopefully anyway !

Mar 8, 2024
Couldn’t bet past her “period pains are kickin my ass” why is she saying ass.. I fing hate peoole using that word especially if it’s not an American person. You sound like a t. Oh poor me I have my period. fing suck a dick Ailememt. Between you and staff I don’t know how is more attention seeking. You’re a pair of fs

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s a neurodivergent thing, it makes them feel safe as they know what will happen.

My son will rewatch programmes/films but not on a loop like H does. I also have my “comfort” programmes I will watch the whole series & then go straight back to series one.

I’ve suspected h has autism for a long long time because her stimming, the way she eats the same foods (not sure if that’s just lazy Aimee) the constant looping of films. But I also think she has foetal alcohol syndrome because she has the look of a child with it (and autism & other issues link with FAS) and I only think this as it was at times watching my own child’s traits
Not got a lot going for her has she? Poor little girl 🤦🏼‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hello all. Been a bit MIA this week I've been ill AF with Covid FFS! I'm negative now but still streaming. Might make a Tt with a thermometer hanging out mi gob and fart on camera 😳😂 Not caught up just on her vids wtf? Why is she going so manic? Even more than usual. I'd bet my nan she was pissed on the DUD and let me tell you I'd have chucked that 'roast' quicker than both Ds chucked her 🤢 Is that really the best she could do after sitting on her fat hairy arse all day? Wow! As for the packed lunch do off 😒 hangover shakes much? She's seriously several buttys short of a picnic and should be fing ashamed to send her in with that. What a fing fat sweaty lazy manic ugly beast. She makes me fing itch 🤢🤢🤢
She’s a fing lazy miserable b. She’s hung over that’s all and must’ve been so pissed up last night to actually SNAP her hoover in half. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly hope no one reports her to SS or the school etc as she’s absolutely baiting for someone to do it, and she’s defo looking for ‘troll’ comments on the pack up videos. She has ran out of content and her engagement is tanking, don’t give her the boost she’s fishing for, keep it to here and TL I say.

She is so transparent and can get to do, her and her exaggerated periods. Daft t.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well sorry chunky your not a creator or an influencer just a scruffy grubby dirty scab on tik tok anyway I’m off out to enjoy the last of the sun this evening still another 4 days of 30 degree heat with my kiddo on our own I may add 🤣
I’m not looking forward to getting home to the cold and rain. It’s so hot and sunny where I am too and it’s bliss. Enjoy every minute. Agree, she’s a scabby TT sales person with a learning disability going by the Love Cases advert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I honestly hope no one reports her to SS or the school etc as she’s absolutely baiting for someone to do it, and she’s defo looking for ‘troll’ comments on the pack up videos. She has ran out of content and her engagement is tanking, don’t give her the boost she’s fishing for, keep it to here and TL I say.

She is so transparent and can get to do, her and her exaggerated periods. Daft t.
Bet she’s so happy now she can pass her hangovers off as period pain and perimenopause. It’s actually really handy isn’t it. Think she needs some anger management therapy as she’s snapped her hoover in half now during one of her drunken rages 🤯

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

I never ever comment anyway always keep it to here I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Bet she’s so happy now she can pass her hangovers off as period pain and perimenopause. It’s actually really handy isn’t it. Think she needs some anger management therapy as she’s snapped her hoover in half now during one of her drunken rages 🤯
I’m surprised she has regular periods with her diet. And she’s defo got a hangover on her morning posts, it’s written all over her. She’s a state.