Go shopping everyday and film it

Show contents of shopping film it

Show free stuff sent that don't need film it

Show dishing up today's slop film it

The repeat with multiple clapbacks and cringe transition videos

Yes, I know I'm just jealous 🙄🙄
THIS!! 👏👏👏👏👏 alllllll day THIS! 🥰

Mar 7, 2024
When she comes up on my FYP all I think is shut the do up you boring fat repulsive t.

If the grand sum of her day equals yet more shopping, periods and having something in her eye then there is nothing to make a video about. I mean honestly 🤣
She struggled to name enough things to make her day sound busy - lazy Arsehole. Her days are basically driving from one shop to another and the occasional school run if she can be arsed

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She struggled to name enough things to make her day sound busy - lazy Arsehole. Her days are basically driving from one shop to another and the occasional school run if she can be arsed
She’s never busy. She wouldn’t know busy if it slapped her in her fat dented head. Going leisurely round shops is not busy, she does it to fill a void and to have content. The whole reason she’s now going to paint her room etc - all for content. When she was talking about not liking pink - I thought I’d be concerned with the smell of cat piss and how unclean the technicoloured crack den is not the pink 🤣

I’ve never known anyone lack personality like she is, I’ve seen cardboard cut outs with more charisma.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She’s never busy. She wouldn’t know busy if it slapped her in her fat dented head. Going leisurely round shops is not busy, she does it to fill a void and to have content. The whole reason she’s now going to paint her room etc - all for content. When she was talking about not liking pink - I thought I’d be concerned with the smell of cat piss and how unclean the technicoloured crack den is not the pink 🤣

I’ve never known anyone lack personality like she is, I’ve seen cardboard cut outs with more charisma.
Seen more personality in a sprout on a roast dinner not her roast tho obvs 🤣🤣🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
That Abbey Coburn has done a few videos about how this month is the most important for creators who in the Creator Fund as it the last payday before Christmas.

She said all the content they create in October so all the likes shares and comments etc will be paid on the 30th November.

Ailment Arsehole Aimee swears blind she isn’t in the Creator Fund but be interesting to see how many videos she posts this month of boring content just to make sure she is getting paid.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Can I be cheeky and ask - what’s the symptoms of low vitamin D? - hope you don’t me asking ❤️ you can tell me to piss off - I won’t be offended 🤣
No of course that’s fine I don’t mind, a lot of people don’t realise their vitamin d is low until they have bloods done

Fatigue
Extreme joint pain (esp lower joint)
Hair loss
Gained weight (but think that’s cos I can’t gym at the moment)
Moods been low

But the main ones that’s affecting me is the fatigue & the joint pain as I’ve gone back on my crutches as really struggling with my knee injury

Mar 9, 2024
No of course that’s fine I don’t mind, a lot of people don’t realise their vitamin d is low until they have bloods done

Fatigue
Extreme joint pain (esp lower joint)
Hair loss
Gained weight (but think that’s cos I can’t gym at the moment)
Moods been low

But the main ones that’s affecting me is the fatigue & the joint pain as I’ve gone back on my crutches as really struggling with my knee injury
Thank you Hun - gunna have a word with my doc - I’m constantly tired - but then I’m constantly busy - I’ve been putting everything down to menopause but I’m sure I’ve got something else going on too - he will probably say I’m ready for the knackered yard 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you Hun - gunna have a word with my doc - I’m constantly tired - but then I’m constantly busy - I’ve been putting everything down to menopause but I’m sure I’ve got something else going on too - he will probably say I’m ready for the knackered yard 🤣
Get b12 checked too lovely sorry to jump on not being nosey but I was same and needed b12 injections symptoms are similar xx

Mar 9, 2024
New ad looks like it’s dropped n I’m howling 🤣🤣 for a dating app cos she’s ready to go again ! Lock up your brothers, sons, uncles and grandads, print off pictures to keep visible at all times - protect your boys people!
It’s hilarious she’s telling the story of her date with D2 which she had droned on about when she was doing LYSM posts and it was their 3rd or 4th date at a comedy club if I remember correctly 🤣how bloody transparent is is 🤣🤣

skankams80

Aug 13, 2024
east sussex
New ad looks like it’s dropped n I’m howling 🤣🤣 for a dating app cos she’s ready to go again ! Lock up your brothers, sons, uncles and grandads, print off pictures to keep visible at all times - protect your boys people!
It’s hilarious she’s telling the story of her date with D2 which she had droned on about when she was doing LYSM posts and it was their 3rd or 4th date at a comedy club if I remember correctly 🤣how bloody transparent is is 🤣🤣
I thought I knew the story but wasn’t it in Manchester ??

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Honestly worth the blood test. But in the mean time take a supplement to see if that makes a difference!