Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
what brain is that Aimee thinking your untouchable because Maria is doing well on tt and is immaculate with lovely girls and a nice home. She was a threat and you have tried to knock her down so glad she has put your size 18 arse in its place pipe down princess Fiona

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Ooooo I follow Scouse Maria and looks like Aimee’s gone for her over boo boxes 🤣🤣🤣 so Maria has done a video and Aimee’s commented apologising. She’s messed with the wrong scouser cause Maria will deffo not take her s MariaRimmerx it is if use want to go look
Ha! Finally

This was always going to happen, Aimless thinks everything is about her!

I hope Maria's video gets out there!

Mar 8, 2024
Ooooo I follow Scouse Maria and looks like Aimee’s gone for her over boo boxes 🤣🤣🤣 so Maria has done a video and Aimee’s commented apologising. She’s messed with the wrong scouser cause Maria will deffo not take her s MariaRimmerx it is if use want to go look
What ailment say to Maria?! 😂😂😂😂 this is so funny 😂😂 I saw ailments comments are off on her boo box video so I can’t see what she said when she’s gone for Maria

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
what brain is that Aimee thinking your untouchable because Maria is doing well on tt and is immaculate with lovely girls and a nice home. She was a threat and you have tried to knock her down so glad she has put your size 18 arse in its place pipe down princess Fiona
I don’t even know why she thought it was personally aimed at her either, Maria didn’t even hint it was about her, clearly states it’s about Boo boxes overall and as there is loads of them doing them it was aimed at them all. Aimme has picked the wrong creator to start with this time 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
What ailment say to Maria?! 😂😂😂😂 this is so funny 😂😂 I saw ailments comments are off on her boo box video so I can’t see what she said when she’s gone for Maria
From what I’m making of it Maria made a vid saying she doesn’t see the point and Aimee’s piped up thinking it was aimed at her I didn’t see Aimee’s comment and I didn’t know it was about Aimee till I see her new video and Aimee apologising on her comments think it was all on Maria’s videos

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t even know why she thought it was personally aimed at her either, Maria didn’t even hint it was about her, clearly states it’s about Boo boxes overall and as there is loads of them doing them it was aimed at them all. Aimme has picked the wrong creator to start with this time 🤣
Like I say Aimee defo will see her as a threat

Oct 1, 2024
Southofcatpiss
First time I have seen Maria & I like what she had to say!!! Oinking Olga got what she deserved, the fat horror is so convinced it is something special & above all the other real creators, when in actual fact it is a nobody with a over inflated ego & full of s as well as a dutty liar & a catpissy greasy slob. Nice to see it getting slapped back down to the gutter where it belongs. Made Gavins day. 😂😂😂🌵

Mar 8, 2024
First time I have seen Maria & I like what she had to say!!! Oinking Olga got what she deserved, the fat horror is so convinced it is something special & above all the other real creators, when in actual fact it is a nobody with a over inflated ego & full of s as well as a dutty liar & a catpissy greasy slob. Nice to see it getting slapped back down to the gutter where it belongs. Made Gavins day. 😂😂😂🌵
I was laughing me head off at ailment apologising. She’s a fing s bag