Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah i seen that 🤣 also my sister seen her commenting in her own comment section about it too (it was the Huns that lead her to Maria’s video). She’s deleted her comments including apology from Maria’s post and turned her own comment section on the boo bag off - she’s hiding all the evidence and is going to pretend it never happened. Have to say I love SJ commented though 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
The filter is glitching so bad on that morning video. Been reading here so trying to make out her and h have a funny relationship only h is living in a s hole with dead spiders in her room. Absolute fraud fat scruff and once again no heartbreak an not a tear in sight yet triggered a lot of people that funky flapped scruffy do

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So, the really nasty comments that she was referring to in that video were they about the boo boxes then? I wondered if I had missed something about the gynae appointment. Cos Shirl wasn’t impressed at all how people had been treating ‘her child’ 🙄
The comment section of her boo bag video simply didn’t go her way, I didn’t see any really nasty ones, just people saying they didn’t agree with the boo bags/boxes and that they were ridiculous. Which they are but obviously A can’t take a differing opinion.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The filter is glitching so bad on that morning video. Been reading here so trying to make out her and h have a funny relationship only h is living in a s hole with dead spiders in her room. Absolute fraud fat scruff and once again no heartbreak an not a tear in sight yet triggered a lot of people that funky flapped scruffy do
Yeah shows she doesn’t clean as doesn’t even know/see dead spiders. Scrubber. And all laughing and upbeat - far cry from her video last night. Such a fraud.

And are they another new pair of Uggs at the end?! That coat doesn’t match her outfit, has she never heard that red and Green should never be seen unless upon a beauty Queen - and she ain’t no beauty or queen 🤣🤣

Oct 1, 2024
UK
Mar 9, 2024
Just gunna share something about Olga that grinds my gears - yanno when she thinks she is the font of all knowledge when it comes to FEELINGS …. Like “it’s perfectly ok to do or feel this “…. Well since when do we need her permission to do or feel anything for a start! and I’m not being funny but she ain’t a full shilling so who is taking her psycho babble on board? “Let’s normalise “ excuse me ? Again who is she aiming this se at? She ain’t normal so best just zip it! Feel your feelings?? Says who?? You?? Everyone deals with their own s differently- so shut the hell up cos we are not taking mental health advise from you! Some nutters clearly take on board what she’s saying and her dishing out the Dr olgas peals of wisdom can be quite harmful to those mentally challenged specimens. “ it’s fine to feel this way” who says? You ain’t fing Dr Phill love!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 some things never change except she’s now got a dent and is at least 2 dress sizes bigger. I mean how much slimmer she looks. Also I still maintain she did that to the plates on purpose.
That box didn’t look big enough to have that amount of plates etc in it. Maybe I’m being picky 😝

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah shows she doesn’t clean as doesn’t even know/see dead spiders. Scrubber. And all laughing and upbeat - far cry from her video last night. Such a fraud.

And are they another new pair of Uggs at the end?! That coat doesn’t match her outfit, has she never heard that red and Green should never be seen unless upon a beauty Queen - and she ain’t no beauty or queen 🤣🤣
First thing I thought of this mornings effort was that she looked like she was dressed from the bag of clothes that’s not fit to be sent to a charity shop

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
First thing I thought of this mornings effort was that she looked like she was dressed from the bag of clothes that’s not fit to be sent to a charity shop
When you see her dressed like that, you have to agree with her that she isn’t aiming to be relatable.
No fkn way I’d leave the house like that, does she have clothing blindness.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Northumberland candle company are a fing joke she literally doesn’t even use your sty candles and wax melts she even got a Sainsbury’s one 😂😂😂😂 the fing mindset of these company’s fing baffles me