Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Somehow I don’t believe she is invited to a red carpet event?! Unless it’s with itv?

How can she get anxiety doing the school run, but can swan off to ‘red carpet events’. Holidays on her own not knowing a singe Person? I really don’t get it

It's miracle anxiety, she can turn it on and off when it suits her. All at the drop of a hat. In reality she just does not want to spend time with h and being in the car taking her to school means she has to be in close proximity to her whereas back in the house they can be in different rooms. When she swans off wherever she is without h full stop.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She has 0 self respect - she claims it was not the infamous Tesco video that resulted in her being dropped so if we are to believe that then they obviously looked deeper and didn’t like what they found. What other supermarket would take on someone who wasn’t deemed to be good enough for Tesco? Unbelievable! Surely she would stick to what she’s already got in case the same happens again? She’d never be able to show her face! Just what exactly can she bring to the table for any big brand? I swear I don’t get it?

She admitted in a comment since puffy that it was the tescho video that got her dropped. She can't bring anything to the table for anyone or anything. Generally what seems to happen is the brands see her follower count and then give her a deal and then later on find out what she is really like either because they actually do their research or people provide them with the information. Brands big and small need to be doing research on these tiktok lot before they give them any brand deals, not after they have given them the deals.

Oct 1, 2024
UK
Corker tb. Not like her making everything about her is it? Imagine using your nephews party to introduce your fella. Then making a song and dance over Harper. My bet was she wasn't happy it was a day about someone else 🙄😅
I noticed that Harper also wasn’t well while Dirty Dave 2 was on the scene aswell. Harper seemed to have a bad tummy a few times over the course of the (10 week 😂) relationship. I’m sure it would have been a mixture of nerves and anxiety (genuine feelings not Ailments made up anxiety) as yet again her s of a mother allowed two men in quick succession into Harpers home. We know Dirty Dave shouted at her, I would have chucked him out pronto if he had disciplined my child so early into a relationship.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She admitted in a comment since puffy that it was the tescho video that got her dropped. She can't bring anything to the table for anyone or anything. Generally what seems to happen is the brands see her follower count and then give her a deal and then later on find out what she is really like either because they actually do their research or people provide them with the information. Brands big and small need to be doing research on these tiktok lot before they give them any brand deals, not after they have given them the deals.
Her ads are absolutely s. No creativity or anything always the same either filmed on her hovel kitchen or bogging bathroom.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Her ads are absolutely s. No creativity or anything always the same either filmed on her hovel kitchen or bogging bathroom.

Exactly, her and her house are disgusting and filthy and she's a horror. I don't understand why brands don't seem to bother looking at and approving the adds first before they are posted. They should be doing it and need to start doing it.

Aug 26, 2024
Leeds
Oh well that’s Interflora off the list! I objecti to spending my hard earned cash with companies who gift to “creators” based on the the number of followers and not on what they stand for.
She’s a nasty, conniving, lying cow and deserves absolutely!
The fact that a percentage of her followers are bought and another big percentage are from the USA (and probably other countries) it’s completely wasted marketing.
Same with latest in beauty, Lindt and space NK.
Personally I like to support small, local businesses anyway but it really angers me.

Sorry for the rant.. it’s wine fuelled 🍷
I got back off holiday last month with one of my favourite companies and I saw they gifted a holiday to a reality star, safe to say I won't be booking with them again. I also made my feelings known when I completed the feedback form when we got home, why should we have to pay thousands of pounds for holidays and those who can afford these luxury holidays get them for nothing 🤷 they think by gifting to idiots with such a large following will gain extra business because some sheep will obviously book with them, but why can't they gift them to charities with poorly people to make lasting memories 🤬 anyway, rant over 😂

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
I saw the comment - it was only a couple of weeks ago so she lied all that time saying it was nothing to do with the vid - she’s a bloody liar! I’ve been saying for ages there should be a ratings button on ticktock- something creators or other commenters can not see - it would be really useful for brands from a marketing angle because so many of these idiots either have bought followings or the majority of people following are waiting for the car crash and downfall. The brands would see exactly how many people they are alienating or if they were aiming at the right audience. The creator would have no control so it would be so much better!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I saw the comment - it was only a couple of weeks ago so she lied all that time saying it was nothing to do with the vid - she’s a bloody liar! I’ve been saying for ages there should be a ratings button on ticktock- something creators or other commenters can not see - it would be really useful for brands from a marketing angle because so many of these idiots either have bought followings or the majority of people following are waiting for the car crash and downfall. The brands would see exactly how many people they are alienating or if they were aiming at the right audience. The creator would have no control so it would be so much better!

Yep she lies and then lies about the lies and then lies about the lies and so on. She lies so much she forgets and trips herself up and outs herself all the time every time.
Your rating button is a great idea. It would do so much for everyone, for tiktok itself, brands and individuals. I bet it will never happen though.