Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Good evening my gals. Been in Northern Ireland all weekend with the man getting my cheeks clapped! Just landed on scottish soil, grabbed a bottle of prosecco and heading home. What have a I missed? I see the best nail kit in the world ever ever ever isn't really holding up!
I got blocked she’s still a s show 😂😂😂 hope you had the most amazing few days and I hope you enjoy your Prosecco lovely 🩷

Mar 9, 2024
Is it only me that when cleaning, brushes/hoovers then mops a hard floor? Do she own a mop?

Yeah I need to brush it first then hoover the corners and then mop the hell out of the floor 😂😂 my OH complains saying the smell of dettol and bleach is around the whole house, I think I’m immune to it🤣🤣
There’s nothing like a clean smelling house tho x

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
But I can’t stand the scruff for the life of me and by the signs that H is displaying she is almost definitely autistic, I’ll echo what someone said it should be accepted not something to be embarrassed about, life will be a lot harder for her if she doesn’t get her diagnosed😞 if one of my kids showed traits of autism or the school flagged it I wouldn’t waste a single second😞 it just shows she takes no parental responsibility in the emotional, psychological, mental side of things when it comes to her daughter she thinks just feeding her beige food all the time means shes taking care of her, it’s so sad

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
🤣🤣🤣🤣 cleaning done! She never got in any corners and that’s where all the dust goes. Is there nowhere in that house that hasn’t got stupid tacky characters on every visible surface!
I just seen that video and was thinking well done mate do you want a gold star ⭐🙈🤣 and you’re bang on the corners I need to use the long head and clean in the corners, whose to bet they’ll be a takeout for tea because she was “too busy” cleaning🤣 the absolute tool

TheQueenBee

Aug 18, 2024
Cheshire
I just seen that video and was thinking well done mate do you want a gold star ⭐🙈🤣 and you’re bang on the corners I need to use the long head and clean in the corners, whose to bet they’ll be a takeout for tea because she was “too busy” cleaning🤣 the absolute tool
🤣🤣 re winds me of yesterday and my granddaughter had a wee on the potty then asked for a sticker 🤣🤣

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
Her latest video 😡😡, Hot chokky and if you've never SIN fluff before ffs 😡 😡. I could easily bounce her head off the work top!! Oh and the Miss Harper, WTAF!!