Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
As usual everything she does is for clicks and to the extreme.
Of course she had to show off and take 4 tags, not just one and wants even more. That’s a thing she should be doing with Harold Twist. Letting her choose the gift and understanding the concept.
Exactly this! Our local school did the Shoebox Appeal, it's something you do with your child. Teach them and show them! Certainly not for more validation off strangers on the internet!!

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
NO fellow non puffy nipped trowels, can’t do the dettol, 🤢 jumped off a wall when I was 8, landed on glass, cut my hand badly, gran cleaned it with dettol, which made me pass out, can’t even hack the smell now, 30 yrs later, makes me go all hot & light headed & gippy. 🤢😂😂😂
I can’t stomach the smell either. Reminds me of the sick bowl when I was a kid

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
afternoon ladies just catching up I have that flu bug thing that’s going round my kids had it last week and low and behold it’s got me now. First time ever Iv gone back to bed after school feel like absolute 💩 🤢 that lunchbox is a shambles my child’s in a Sen school and our kids take better lunches in than that s show. She’s a disgrace why would you clout chase and publicise going to dunelm nd to take every last card when she doesn’t even understand what she’s doing I need help and ideas. Same as help with clothes websites and to palm them off with vouchers is a piss take. It’s getting grim when you’re running out of content Aimee. No manny with vavcunt 😂😂 why not go alone Aimee need her to hold your hand ? Let me guess the anxiety is back. Can’t wait for the s show of the black tie event and wtf has she dressed as this morning she looks like fing bill and Ben the flowerpot men

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Surely a salon wouldn’t do anything with those nails? they look scabby and really sore? They would surely be making them worse by putting gel or acrylic on them? They should be sending her for medical advise ? No ?
One of her nails has completely snapped off. No reputable salon would touch them, she needs to have a break and regrow them naturally and keep away from acrylics cos they’ve ruined them

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
afternoon ladies just catching up I have that flu bug thing that’s going round my kids had it last week and low and behold it’s got me now. First time ever Iv gone back to bed after school feel like absolute 💩 🤢 that lunchbox is a shambles my child’s in a Sen school and our kids take better lunches in than that s show. She’s a disgrace why would you clout chase and publicise going to dunelm nd to take every last card when she doesn’t even understand what she’s doing I need help and ideas. Same as help with clothes websites and to palm them off with vouchers is a piss take. It’s getting grim when you’re running out of content Aimee. No manny with vavcunt 😂😂 why not go alone Aimee need her to hold your hand ? Let me guess the anxiety is back. Can’t wait for the s show of the black tie event and wtf has she dressed as this morning she looks like fing bill and Ben the flowerpot men
They won't be going because it's a wrap party for pdf file James Charles. Vagisil has been pretending she didn't take her daughter to the meet and greet however her daughter and cole and abbie have stuck her right in it. She's currently ignoring and deleting any mention of it.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Just a thought but how does she know the person that’s asked for music has access to internet at home?? I know a few families that don’t. I know BT do a £20 package, but some families still struggle to find that.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
They won't be going because it's a wrap party for pdf file James Charles. Vagisil has been pretending she didn't take her daughter to the meet and greet however her daughter and cole and abbie have stuck her right in it. She's currently ignoring and deleting any mention of it.
Oh really I’m away to have a nose 😂