Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Am i the only one who wants to stab themself in the eye with a fork rather than watch her eating 🤬
Nope, me too!
In fact I can’t watch anything she does, her voice goes right through me 🙉 she fills me with rage 😡 I can only see what’s on here anyway because she blocked me a long time ago 🤣🤣 she didn’t like my opinion on her dresses for medadswedding, 🙄

Last edited:

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen dud on t 😩 that’s the saddest looking take away iv ever seen. Looked so dry. My guess is they eat out in the day too. Interflora having her to promote less screen time and have talks is a shambles. Seen flash gash is in Blackpool someone took a u turn don’t for one minute think it’s because she is guilty off reading here. I believe it’s Charley is starting to get brand deals and stuff so of course Wendy will be all over her. Very random how they haven’t all been together two weekends running I bet Aimee is furious Wendy went without her. Charley is a much better mum I don’t like her myself believe she loves herself 😂 but she is clean and clean home and Ralph is clean and she does stuff Ralph likes. Aimee is always related to shopping or drinking never actually about harpers wants or needs. I think she’s got the bottle and gone on a blocking spree last night. I’m actually glad Wendy is distancing and giving Charley the time she deserves.

Mar 8, 2024
Interflora using Aimee to promote being unplugged having conversations with people is laughable. She spends her life talking into her phone, barely talking to or acknowledging her own child. The conversations they have are forced and awkward. The child is permanently attached to a screen, even on holiday in one of biggest pickpock cities in the world! At home the poor kid was in her bedroom uploading videos begging strangers online to be her YouTube friends. Whilst her mother is in another room talking to online strangers with not a care about her desperately sad and lonely child.
Why don't these companies take time to look at these creators and the content they put out when they choose them to represent their brand,. They will get no further business from me!
The way she’s walking ahead of her and the kids head buried into her phone

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Interflora using Aimee to promote being unplugged having conversations with people is laughable. She spends her life talking into her phone, barely talking to or acknowledging her own child. The conversations they have are forced and awkward. The child is permanently attached to a screen, even on holiday in one of biggest pickpock cities in the world! At home the poor kid was in her bedroom uploading videos begging strangers online to be her YouTube friends. Whilst her mother is in another room talking to online strangers with not a care about her desperately sad and lonely child.
Why don't these companies take time to look at these creators and the content they put out when they choose them to represent their brand,. They will get no further business from me!
Interflora using her after she used her phone and asked “people to sit with her” cos of her fake MC is ridiculous. It’s like using Jimmy Saville to promote babysitter services.

HER LIFE REVOLVES AROUND HER PHONE, she’d take a s and film it if she could get away with it!

Soyak

Mar 9, 2024
A lot are asking because they know they are sh!t nails to buy. Cue the incoming nail salon 100 quid nails…long, gawwwdy, “Halloween” gross, witch nails!! She won’t answer because she KNOWS she’s a fraud. She would literally sell a turd if it paid her!!! I just will NEVER understand the fools that believe her utter LIES everytime she opens she mouth!
How can she not see that those nails and the tin man makeup look horrific?! I'm nae oil painting but she looks covered in oil. You'd think Wendy would say something!!!

Mar 8, 2024
A lot are asking because they know they are sh!t nails to buy. Cue the incoming nail salon 100 quid nails…long, gawwwdy, “Halloween” gross, witch nails!! She won’t answer because she KNOWS she’s a fraud. She would literally sell a turd if it paid her!!! I just will NEVER understand the fools that believe her utter LIES everytime she opens she mouth!
Yeah she said she’s guna treat herself to getting them done. Jack skellington will be on them. The length she gets them is vile. And she doesn’t wash nearly enough to keep under them clean 🤮🤮🤮