Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Whats our Ailment up to today? A quick rub round the pits & fanny with a baby wipe, then slap on top of yesterday's slap then off ta get some lunchables & cucumber 4 Miss Harper then back to show us her tat from Liverpool yesterday then make a roast chicken in a bag with some micro mash. Happy fing days r kid!! Living the dream is this one!😜😜😜😜😜🤣x
makeup-fail.png
She won’t even do the pits n bits clean. She’ll look like she’s been on a weeks bender & first chew of the day whilst waffling about what a great Saturday they had & today is “Sunday reset” which is basically what we all do every day of the week.

Then go on about needing to find outfits for 2 events next week & how busy she is.. usual boring bollocks & she might make the pre teen a bacon sandwich with 2 pieces of bacon cut into 4s if the kids lucky

May 21, 2024
ELM STREET
She won’t even do the pits n bits clean. She’ll look like she’s been on a weeks bender & first chew of the day whilst waffling about what a great Saturday they had & today is “Sunday reset” which is basically what we all do every day of the week.

Then go on about needing to find outfits for 2 events next week & how busy she is.. usual boring bollocks & she might make the pre teen a bacon sandwich with 2 pieces of bacon cut into 4s if the kids lucky
You know what I was just going to say on second thoughts she probably won't clean her pits & fanny just shove same crusty knicks on from yesterday.😜🤣
Heeee! U r spot on with this post cock👍x

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

Called it lol

Looks like she’s slept in a skip
Great day yday
Cleaning incoming

Kids got a cup of tea no proper breakfast
And watched beetle juice again (now if that kids not autistic I’ll eat my adidas trainers) cos that’s a neurodivergent safety thing

Attachments

• IMG_8119.png
    IMG_8119.png
    524.9 KB · Views: 9
  • export_1728208868675.mov
    23.8 MB

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
So more mice in the house. H is itching to be involved and she’s finding loop holes to involve her. I hope she outs Aimee with everything more primark s pending you dished up your dinner in them pjs Aimee slept in them and have got up and recorder yourself with them again. When will you realise you are your own brand the more these brands give her contracts the more acceptable she thinks it is to walk around like a big issue seller the scruff bag

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
How is it funny ? It’s not funny it’s worrying that the pre teen comments like a 5 year old !!!
Truly believe she’s on the spectrum and the longer Aimee doesn’t attend to her needs the more struggles that kid will have in high school she maybe able to mask it well in school at the min but I truly believe she’s in for a really bad time when she actually is in high school

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Truly believe she’s on the spectrum and the longer Aimee doesn’t attend to her needs the more struggles that kid will have in high school she maybe able to mask it well in school at the min but I truly believe she’s in for a really bad time when she actually is in high school
Girls are very hard to diagnose cos they mask so well, however H isn’t masking.

She’s clearly got a comfort show/movie and watching beetlejuice every night to me would raise concerns as a parent. Now being a parent who has a sen child, it screams she has an neurodivergent condition. I’ve said it for a long time as I see a lot of traits from my child in Harper and I know that all neurodivergent children are different however there’s some traits you just can’t hide.

She will get to secondary school & they’ll diagnose her & it’s nothing to do with intelligence being hampered as my child and many others are extremely intelligent.

Einstein was autistic - he’s the absolutely epitome of intelligence! It needs to be EMBRACED NOT EMBARRASSED BY

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Girls are very hard to diagnose cos they mask so well, however H isn’t masking.

She’s clearly got a comfort show/movie and watching beetlejuice every night to me would raise concerns as a parent. Now being a parent who has a sen child, it screams she has an neurodivergent condition. I’ve said it for a long time as I see a lot of traits from my child in Harper and I know that all neurodivergent children are different however there’s some traits you just can’t hide.

She will get to secondary school & they’ll diagnose her & it’s nothing to do with intelligence being hampered as my child and many others are extremely intelligent.

Einstein was autistic - he’s the absolutely epitome of intelligence! It needs to be EMBRACED NOT EMBARRASSED BY
She ain’t masking at home but could well be at school. It is much harder to diagnose lil girls I truly believe we only got our diagnosis at almost 4 because she’s full non verbal. The Lego is another factor for me the get fixated on stuff don’t they hence the repeated movie constantly. I always say just because people or kids are autistic does not mean they aren’t intelligent. Totally agree with everything you are saying. If she can’t cope in a cinema watching a film how’s she going to cope in an assembly hall or a high school with hundreds of kids. Aimee is making things harder for herself she needs to get h assessed 100 percent xx