Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m the same. I hate going to new places with new people. I could quite happily stay at home all week alone 😂 I’m not a people person & my anxiety gets so bad unless I’m in my friend group. She switches her anxiety on and off like she does her illnesses/trauma
She for sure switches it on and off more than her bath taps. She's rotten. I mean she's never been a looker but she seems to have let herself go more and more recently 🤢😳

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
I hate her more and more everyday...her spending is getting out of control and she so smug today oh look at me able to afford to go out and get a new hoover and new washin machine spend loads on more crap...some of her followers might have to wait week
Months to get a replacement but does she Care not one bit she jus carries on rubbing it in ppls faces

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Bag lady look

And using the dunelm tags for content despite only just finding out about it!
The Dunelm vid pissed me off so much I was itching to comment. Why film that? For praise? fing t. Equivalent of filming giving homeless people food, boils my blood! Oooh look at me being a nice person. Noooo look at you wanting your ego stroked and showing off by throwing Daddy's money around for a change. Most people are nice without telling the world 😫

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I hate her more and more everyday...her spending is getting out of control and she so smug today oh look at me able to afford to go out and get a new hoover and new washin machine spend loads on more crap...some of her followers might have to wait week
Months to get a replacement but does she Care not one bit she jus carries on rubbing it in ppls faces
No honesty same. I had a bit of a s week. Nothing drastic just usual life BS and I had to swerve here for a few days. My phone would have ended up smashed more than her Halloween tree last year 😂 Prick!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Her nails are absolutely rank, she clearly doesn't look after them. I reckon at some point soon she will be back at the salon and come out with some horrific Halloween talons
She said she might "treat herself" before Halloween and she might get Jack nails. What like the horrific one's last year? It'll be interesting to see. NO reputable salon would touch them things and if they do they want reporting 🤢

Aug 26, 2024
Leeds
The Dunelm vid pissed me off so much I was itching to comment. Why film that? For praise? fing t. Equivalent of filming giving homeless people food, boils my blood! Oooh look at me being a nice person. Noooo look at you wanting your ego stroked and showing off by throwing Daddy's money around for a change. Most people are nice without telling the world 😫
This right here!!! 🙌 I know a few people on my facebook who video themselves giving food to homeless people 😠 I would lose my s if I was ever in that position and someone did it to me. Like you say, those who do things for genuine reasons don't feel the need to video and post all over social media

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yes she said she did, surely first impressions and all that! As someone said a couple of days ago she is her own brand, she is an ambassador for her and as such should look her best at all times whilst filming and so should her home! Well isn’t that the laugh.
Exactly this. Her 'bestie' shows her up because I can't stand the Scottish skank as much as most of you but you can't deny she's presentable and so is her home. I would love to see her step her Steve Madden clodhoppers over the Southport threshold 😂 it'd be better than Big Brother 😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Is anyone else getting really really bored by her content? Where even hate watching is a chore? 🤣 It’s honestly the same boring se day in and day out.

I mean her latest video is a Sainsbury's haul - and first off she is moaning about how expensive her weeks been but then at the end says she bought more Xmas jumpers and more Xmas pjs. I mean just do off and go get some therapy.
Yep I thought the same. You can notice it here too. There were times you could go for a wee and have 12pages to catch up 😂😅 These days we seem very mellow, very bored, less feral 😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Could someone please post todays for us blocked lot 🩷🙌🏻
@JustForFun Well look at me (the feral bike) not blocked 😳 Hahahaha. Only cz I got a new phone and lost my TT mind but still 🤣 Very proud not to have given her a few home truths yet 🤣 BTW Dish up diabetes is too large you'll have to get a more tech savvy troll on the case. And @Aimee5bellies Posted her earlier vids 💕💕

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This 👏👏👏

Its all about spending and showing off with her spending. She isn’t relatable in the slightest!
Tell you what really grates my non puffy nips this recent thing she's started doing when she's stomping round Primark like how much is it.. ooohh £7 not bad. £4 that is brilliant! b shut the do up. Get your tat to the til scan Daddy's card and get to do!!

Don't be getting about like you tally up your shopping on the way round like us HARD WORKING NORMAL people making sure we're in our budget because you will never be like us and we thank Jack and fing Sally will never be like you!!!✌🏼😘

Mar 9, 2024
Well guys - I couldn’t make the man child hold off any longer so Halloween is in full swing at puffy Manor - yanno when you’ve spent a fortune on a dress n tell the bloke you’ve had it ages or it was in the sale? Well he absolutely has been hiding some of this s and I would absolutely remember him telling me he had purchased a 9 foot Pennywise that shouts at you when you walk past! It’s all for the kids he says !!! They will be fing traumatised!