Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Didn't she say she had an important meeting with a new supermarket brand today? Did she meet them in trackies and with rotten nails? Even for an online meeting it's not giving a great impression, even for waynetta slob
Yes she said she did, surely first impressions and all that! As someone said a couple of days ago she is her own brand, she is an ambassador for her and as such should look her best at all times whilst filming and so should her home! Well isn’t that the laugh.

Mar 7, 2024
Then grabbing 4 tags and having no clue what to get them! Absolutely pointless. Vouchers are not the right gift, these kids deserve proper presents.
If in doubt surely a Google search would give endless options. Amazon has loads of green day and gaming gifts. I'm not surprised she struggles to buy gifts as she is so self centered. You only have to look at the baby gifts she buys H&R for Xmas eve boxes or stockings. Or at the other end gifts that are too old/too expensive for a young child just to show off

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Is anyone else getting really really bored by her content? Where even hate watching is a chore? 🤣 It’s honestly the same boring se day in and day out.

I mean her latest video is a Sainsbury's haul - and first off she is moaning about how expensive her weeks been but then at the end says she bought more Xmas jumpers and more Xmas pjs. I mean just do off and go get some therapy.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Is anyone else getting really really bored by her content? Where even hate watching is a chore? 🤣 It’s honestly the same boring se day in and day out.

I mean her latest video is a Sainsbury's haul - and first off she is moaning about how expensive her weeks been but then at the end says she bought more Xmas jumpers and more Xmas pjs. I mean just do off and go get some therapy.
Whenever she mentions anything money related she looks even more stupid

She literally wastes money as a job!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside

I know exactly what you mean. I can’t even watch all her uploads. As soon as I see her face and hear her whining voice… I can’t stomach her any longer. Her DUD are a load of se day in & day out.
Shes just a fing bore - no wonder no one is interested in her.

Mar 7, 2024

Dull and so tone deaf! There will be people thinking how they can afford Christmas this year or a little Halloween outfit so their kid can go trick or treating and then you have aimee Augustus gloop veruca salt, wanting more more more!!! Its about time she was told no and to grow up.
Her whole platform is based on excess and showing off her greed. It's made her a very ugly person

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024

Me, i hardly watch her now! It’s the same s different day. Bores the life out of me, even her drama’s are boring 🥱

Sevda.ela thread is good at the moment 🙌

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Dull and so tone deaf! There will be people thinking how they can afford Christmas this year or a little Halloween outfit so their kid can go trick or treating and then you have aimee Augustus gloop veruca salt, wanting more more more!!! Its about time she was told no and to grow up.
Her whole platform is based on excess and showing off her greed. It's made her a very ugly person
This 👏👏👏

Its all about spending and showing off with her spending. She isn’t relatable in the slightest!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I know exactly what you mean. I can’t even watch all her uploads. As soon as I see her face and hear her whining voice… I can’t stomach her any longer. Her DUD are a load of se day in & day out.
Shes just a fing bore - no wonder no one is interested in her.
She’s really devoid of a personality isn’t she, she’s nothing remotely interesting to say. Her DUD’s I don’t even watch now as she’s just baiting for troll comments and her finding it genuinely amusing she feeds her kid a diabolical diet is so repulsive. And don’t get me started on that Miss Harper nonsense.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely tone deaf. She is such a bragger and show off isn’t she, not a humble or relatable bone in her body. I mean it’s the buying of more Xmas Pj’s, she must buy 20 pairs every year. More money than sense.

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
The miss harper is just another one of her nicknames/phases. I think that’s just the way Aimee is, probably changed it from monkey to miss harper because don’t forget she’s a preteen. Her meals are shocking. For someone who loves her food, she making rubbish meals. Harper is going to struggle so much when she’s older, I know people mention when she goes to high school but what about when she’s an adult, she’s going to have no idea what a proper meal is, wasting all her money on tat and having no clue on how to live! No understanding of life skills at all

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Me, i hardly watch her now! It’s the same s different day. Bores the life out of me, even her drama’s are boring 🥱

Sevda.ela thread is good at the moment 🙌
Yeah her clap backs are crap and her drama just isn’t the same is it 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The miss harper is just another one of her nicknames/phases. I think that’s just the way Aimee is, probably changed it from monkey to miss harper because don’t forget she’s a preteen. Her meals are shocking. For someone who loves her food, she making rubbish meals. Harper is going to struggle so much when she’s older, I know people mention when she goes to high school but what about when she’s an adult, she’s going to have no idea what a proper meal is, wasting all her money on tat and having no clue on how to live! No understanding of life skills at all
I think she believes the Miss Harper thing makes her sound cute and it’s funny, when in reality it just makes her seem a brat. That kid stands no chance in high school or adulthood with that meff as a mother.