Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This right here!!! 🙌 I know a few people on my facebook who video themselves giving food to homeless people 😠 I would lose my s if I was ever in that position and someone did it to me. Like you say, those who do things for genuine reasons don't feel the need to video and post all over social media
Honestly it boils my blood. If I saw it in real life I'd have to say something 😫 How degrading? 🥺 and I just think them people never thought they'd be there and the people filming will assume the tables will never turn. I believe in Karma and if you're a good person then you're a good person 🫣😫

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly it boils my blood. If I saw it in real life I'd have to say something 😫 How degrading? 🥺 and I just think them people never thought they'd be there and the people filming will assume the tables will never turn. I believe in Karma and if you're a good person then you're a good person 🫣😫
Don’t most people who are in a position to do so just donate as a matter of course? It shows how little she actually does for charity with the song and dance she’s making - she’s showing herself up if you ask me - all for the content eh !

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I'm traumatised now!! Note to self never ever listen to DUD whilst wearing earphones!! The lip smacking noises and breathing urghhhhhh!!!!
Anyway here it is for the blocked 🚫 excuse me while I go listen to some soothing sounds like cats fighting, nails scraping along a blackboard or some very high pitched squealing.

Attachments

• e007d11497364c9f2b1b90021c1fc882.mp4
    8.9 MB

Kettlekitten

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
If in doubt surely a Google search would give endless options. Amazon has loads of green day and gaming gifts. I'm not surprised she struggles to buy gifts as she is so self centered. You only have to look at the baby gifts she buys H&R for Xmas eve boxes or stockings. Or at the other end gifts that are too old/too expensive for a young child just to show off
Not sticking up for her but those tags weren’t very specific i.e, board games, how’s one to know what ones they have already? Or what games would be age appropriate?

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone else constantly see her 'ad' for her 'greens' ya know the ones she takes to keep her regular, do of aimless as if you take that daily. Another company stupid enough to use you to see their products. Why does she get these jobs shes just as bad as that chelsea mchodge who does adverts looking like shes been sleeping all night in a bush. Since when does looking like you haven't washed for a month make you look like the ideal person to sell products